Monday, January 26, 2015

I Walk the Lonely Night&Try Me Out - Ballroom Beat Vol 1-2



 Compilation - Ballroom Beat 1 : I Walk The Lonely Night


Compilation - Ballroom Beat 2 : Try Me Out



1. The Imp-acts - If I Were the Only One
2. Karl Stuart & The Profiles - Love of My Eyes
3. The Zephyrs - She Laughed
4. Dave & The Diamonds - I Walk the Lonely Night
5. Danny Adams & The Challengers - Bye Bye Baby Bye Bye
6. The Chevlons - It's My Problem
7. Ian Edward & The Zodiacs - This Won't Happen to Me
8. The Wackers - I Wonder Why
9. West Five - She Mine
10. Lee Bennett & The Sunliners - Poor Bachelor Boy
11. Mark Loyd - I Keep Thinking About You
12. Images - Head Over Heels
13. The Mighty Avenger - Hide Your Pride
14. The Druids - See What You've Done
15. Bobby Allen & The Commanches - Half As Much As You
16. The Midnights - Show Me Around
17. Brian Howard & The Silhouettes - The Worryin' Kind
18. Lee Castle & The Barons - Foolin'
19. Jynx - Do What They Don't Say
20. The Cyclones - Nobody
21. Bern Elliott & The Klan - Good Times
22. The Echo Sounds - Too Late Now
23. New York Public Library - Rejected
24. The League of Gentlemen - How Do They Know
25. The Rustiks - Can't You See
26. Marshall Scott Etc. - How It Ought to Be
27. Bobby Shafto - Love Love Love
28. Dean Ford & The Gaylords - Mr. Heartbreak's Here Instead
29. The Epics - My Little Girl
30. Peeps - Got Plenty of Love
31. Chris Sandford & The Coronets - Don't Leave Me Now
32. The Gobbledegooks - Now & Again
33. The Addicts - That's My Girl
34. Sammy King & The Voltairs - We're Through
35. Trendsetters Ltd. - Move On Over
36. Gidian - Try Me Out
37. Ricky Ford & The Tennesseans - Long Way from Love
38. Don Charles - She's Mine
39. The Showtimers - Don't Say Goodbye
40. The Pathfinders - I Love You Caroline

Jaimoto said : TEXT


1 comment: