Sunday, January 18, 2015

VA - British Beat Anthology 3CD







01. Tommy Quickly & The Remo Four - The Wild Side Of Love
02. The Undertakers - Everybody Loves A Lover
03. The Chants - Come Go With Me
04. Johnny Sandon & The Remo Four - Yes
05. Jeannie & The Big Guys - Boys
06. The Undertakers - Just A Little Bit
07. Erky Grant & The Eerwigs - I Could Write A Book
08. Johnny Sandon & The Remo Four - Lies
09. Erky Grant & The Eerwigs - I'm A Hog For You Baby
10. Tony Jackson & The Vibrations - Fortune Teller
11. Ctril Davis & His Rhythm And Blues All Stars - Cooountry Line Special
12. The Trends - All My Loving
13. The Undertakers - Do The Mashed Potatoes
14. The Chants - She's Mine
15. Jeannie & The Big Guys - Sticks And Stones
16. The Remo Four - Peter Gun
17. The Trends - You're A Wonderful One
18. The Wackers - Love Or Money
19. Tony Jackson - Bye Bye Baby
20. The Undertakers - Stupidity
21. Me And Them - Show You Mean It Too
22. The Sheffields - I Got My Mojo Working
23. The Takers - If You Don't Come Back
24. The Wackers - The Girl Who Wanted Fame
25. Tommy Quickly - I'll Go Crazy
26. Paddy, Klaus & Gibson - I Wanna Know
27. Tony Jackson - Stage Door



 01. Chosen Few - Today, Tonight And Tomorrow
02. The Boys - It Ain't For
03. Clique - We Didn't Kiss,didin't Love But Now We Do
04. The Brand - Zulu Stomp
05. John Paul Jones - Baja
06. The Revolution - Hallelujah
07. The Sorrows - Take A Heart
08. Sundowners - A Shot Of Rhythm And Blues
09. Riot Squad - Jump
10. Felder's Orioles - Turn Your Love Light
11. Glyn Johns - I'll Follow The Sun
12. Tony Jackson - Watch Your Step
13. Tony Colton & The Big Boss Band - I Stand Accused
14. Brand - I'm A Lover Not A Fighter
15. Carnaby - Jump And Dans
16. The Sorrows - Baby
17. Alan Bown Set - Emergency 999
18. A Band Of Angels - (Accept My)Invitation
19. The Koobas - Somewhere In The Night
20. Episode Six - Put Yourself In My Place
21. The Revolution - Shades Of Blue
22. The Spectres - Neighbour Neighbour
23. The Clique - She Ain't No Good
24. The Wolves - Now
25. Tony Jackson - You Beat Me The Punch
26. Peter Jay & The Jaywalkers - Parchman Farm
27. Cops'n Robbers - It's All Over Now Baby Blue


01. TheRiot Squad - Nevertheless
02. Jimmy Powell & The Dimensions - I'm Looking For A Woman
03.The Beatmen - You Can't Sit Down
04. Tony Dangerfield - I've Seen Such Thing
05. Vand Dyke & The Banbis - All I Want Is You
06. The Hellions - Tomorrow Never Comes
07. The Chapters - Can't Stop Thinking About Her
08. The Thursday's Children - Just You
09. Keith Powell - It Was Easier To Hurt Her
10. Kenny Bernard & The Wranglers - The Tracker
11. Paddy Klaus & Gibson - Quick Before They Catch Us
12. The Uglys - End Of The Season
13. The Factotums - Here Today
14. Episode Six - Love Hate Revenge
15. The Riot Squad - I Take It We're Through
16. Don Craine's New Downliners Sect - Roses
17. Steve Hammond - The World Wrapped Around My Neck
18. Paddy, Klaus & Gibson - Hey Teresa
19. Chris Curtis - Aggravation
20. The Bystanders - Pattern People
21. The Sorrows - Pink Purple Yellow Red
22. The Knack - The Man From The Marriage Guidance Bureau
23. Long John Baldly - Stay With Me Baby
24. Mike Cotton Sound - Ain't Love Good
25. The Onyx - You Gotta Be With Me
26. Status Quo - Make Me Stay A Little Bit Longer


No comments:

Post a Comment