Thursday, February 26, 2015

VA - Mod - The Early Years 1


VA - Mod - The Early Years 1


01 - Bobby Bland - Turn On Your Love Light
02 - Bobby Parker - Watch Your Step
03 - Carla Thomas - Gee Whiz
04 - Chris Kenner - I Like It Like That - Part 1
05 - Ben E. King - Stand By Me
06 - James Ray - If You Gotta Make A Fool
07 - Pete Bennett & The Embers - Fever
08 - The Triumphs - Burnt Biscuits
09 - Barbie Gaye - My Boy Lollipop
10 - Carl Lester - When You See Me Hurt
11 - Paul Gayten - The Hunch
12 - Bobby Freeman - (Do The) Shimmy Shimmy
13 - Gene & Al's Spacemen - Mercy
14 - Jessie Hill - Ooh Poo Pah Doo
15 - The Olympics - (Baby) Hully Gully
16 - Bobby Freeman - The Mess Around
17 - Chuck Jackson - I Don't Want To Cry
18 - Little Papa Joe - Looking For My Baby
19 - Willie Harper - But I Couldn't
20 - Barbara George - I Know (You Don't Love Me No More)

beatman said:


No comments:

Post a Comment