Monday, September 28, 2009

Hep Stars - Complement part 1



Mp20\170Sm
****
Once again - JANCY  !!!
****

01 - Be My Baby
02 - That's When Your Heartaches Begin
03 - Send Me Some Lovin'
04 - Rockin' Love
05 - I'll Never Quite Get Over You
06 - Sweet Little Sixteen
07 - Oh Carol
08 - Then She (He) Kissed Me
09 - I Got A Woman
10 - Summertime Blues
11 - Jag Vet
12 - The Birds In The Sky
13 - Easy To Fool
14 - Sound Of Eve
15 - Lady Lady
16 - Last Night I Had The Strangest Dream
17 - Morning Comes After Nicht
18 - I've Said It All Before
19 - Hawaii
20 - Bilden Av Dej
21 - Warten auf den Tag
22 - Komm Little Thom
23 - Die Spieluhr
24 - Songs We Sang
25 - Nägonting Har Hänt
26 - Like You Used To Do
27 - I Sagans Land

**

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.