Indfødte lyde / Native Sounds - Denmark Record Labels
vol. 11
The Shouts
01 - I Saw A Girl
02 - Please Don't Do
03 - Crazy Country Hop
04 - La La La Lies
05 - Look Out (Here Comes Tommorrow)
06 - It's Not So Easy
07 - It's Not True
08 - Crossroads
09 - I Do - I Do
The Strangers
01 - Extacy
02 - Jezebel
03 - Please Don't Feel To Bad
04 - Don't You Know
05 - You Know He Did
06 - It's Only Make Believe
07 - What Kind Of Boy
08 - I Thought Of You Last Night
09 - Baby Don't Cry

No comments:
Post a Comment
RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.