Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Shadows of Knight - Dark sides



Track list:

1- Gloria
10-I`ll Make You Sorry
11-I`m Gonna Make You Mine
12-Peepin`And Hidin`
13-Willie Jean
14-The Behemoth
15-Someone Like Me
16-Three For Love
17-Shake
18-My Fire Department Needs A Fireman
19-Alone
2-Dark Side
20-I Am The Hunter
3-Oh Yeah
4-Light Bulb Blues
5-It Always Happens That Way
6-IGot My Mojo Working
7-You can`t Judge A Book (By The Cover)
8-Bad Little Woman
9-Gospel Zone

Download link:

http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/2916793/file.html

Enjoy!!

Willy

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.