Our Music Is Red With Purple Flashes LP 2017
A1. The Creation - Making Time (2:58)
A2. The Creation - Try And Stop Me (2:28)
A3. The Creation - Painter Man (2:53)
A4. The Creation - Biff Bang Pow (2:26)
A5. The Creation - If I Stay Too Long (3:24)
A6. The Creation - Nightmares (3:13)
B1. The Creation - I Am The Walker (2:47)
B2. The Creation - Can I Join Your Band (3:04)
B3. The Creation - Cool Jerk (2:20)
B5. The Creation - Hey Joe (4:10)
C1. The Creation - Life Is Just Beginning (2:58)
C2. The Creation - Through My Eyes (3:08)
C3. The Creation - How Does It Feel To Feel (Us Version) (3:05)
C4. The Creation - Ostrich Man (2:57)
C5. The Creation - Sweet Helen (2:59)
D1. The Creation - How Does It Feel To Feel (Uk Version) (2:58)
D2. The Creation - Tom Tom (2:56)
D3. The Creation - Midway Down (2:46)
D4. The Creation - Like A Rolling Stone (2:59)
D4. The Creation - The Girls Are Naked (1:59)
D5. The Creation - Bony Maronie (3:28)
D6. The Creation - Mercy, Mercy, Mercy (2:34)
D7. The Creation - For All That I Am (3:05)
D8. The Creation - Uncle Bert (2:24)
Thanks to Eddy
Thank you for sharing this.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot.
ReplyDeleteFantastic band. Top ten UK 60s. Thankx.
ReplyDelete