Monday, February 02, 2026

Tremeloes - What A State I'm In (The Psych-Pop Sessions)


Repost

01. Tremeloes - Hard Time    (320 kbps)
02. Tremeloes - What A State I'm In    (320 kbps)
03. Tremeloes - Suddenly Winter    (320 kbps)
04. Tremeloes - Willow Tree    (320 kbps)
05. Tremeloes - Let Your Hair Hang Down    (320 kbps)
06. Tremeloes - (Call Me) Number One    (320 kbps)
07. Tremeloes - Instant Whip    (320 kbps)
08. Tremeloes - Gentlemen Of Pleasure    (320 kbps)
09. Tremeloes - You    (320 kbps)
10. Tremeloes - Shake Hands (And Come Out Crying)    (320 kbps)
11. Tremeloes - Be Mine    (320 kbps)
12. Tremeloes - Norman Stanley James St. Clair    (320 kbps)
13. Tremeloes - Girl From Nowhere    (320 kbps)
14. Tremeloes - Come On Home    (320 kbps)
15. Tremeloes - I Swear    (320 kbps)
16. Tremeloes - As You Are    (320 kbps)
17. Tremeloes - Boola Boola    (320 kbps)
18. Tremeloes - On Love    (320 kbps)
19. Tremeloes - Too Many Fish In The Sea    (320 kbps)
20. Tremeloes - Jenny's Alright    (320 kbps)
21. Tremeloes - Running Out    (320 kbps)
22. Tremeloes - Now's The Time    (320 kbps)
23. Tremeloes - Good Day Sunshine    (320 kbps)
24. Tremeloes - Anything    (320 kbps)


 

12 comments:

  1. @Dmitrich Can you reup "Tremeloes - What A State I'm In (The Psych-Pop Sessions)"? Thanks in advance. Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dmitrich Thank you for your help & kindness. Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must add that this is a truly sensational compilation of The Tremeloes. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I never got it the first time around, because I'd just moved, and between health things etc I wasn't online as much as before.. And I do find the tremeloes interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I could only refrain: Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.