01. The 13th Floor Elevators - You're Gonna Miss Me (2:42)
02. The 13th Floor Elevators - Everybody Needs Somebody to Love (3:42)
03. The 13th Floor Elevators - I'm Gonna Love You Too (1:57)
04. The 13th Floor Elevators - Before You Accuse Me (3:24)
05. The 13th Floor Elevators - You Can't Hurt Me Anymore (3:36)
06. The 13th Floor Elevators - Make That Girl Your Own (2:58)
07. The 13th Floor Elevators - Monkey Island (2:23)
08. The 13th Floor Elevators - Thru the Rhythm (3:13)
09. The 13th Floor Elevators - Roller Coaster (3:45)
10. The 13th Floor Elevators - Fire Engine (2:32)
11. The 13th Floor Elevators - Levitation (2:38)
12. The 13th Floor Elevators - She Lives (In a Time of Her Own) (2:57)
13. The 13th Floor Elevators - Dust (alternate version) (3:56)
14. The 13th Floor Elevators - Slide Machine (3:38)
15. The 13th Floor Elevators - Nobody to Love (2:52)
16. The 13th Floor Elevators - Slip Inside This House (7:55)
17. The 13th Floor Elevators - Right Track Now (3:00)
18. The 13th Floor Elevators - Splash 1 (3:04)
19. The 13th Floor Elevators - Never Another (2:24)
20. The 13th Floor Elevators - Fire in My Bones (2:02)
21. The 13th Floor Elevators - I Don't Want to Come Down (2:43)
22. The 13th Floor Elevators - Livin' On (without horns) (3:26)
23. The 13th Floor Elevators - Scarlet and Gold (5:01)
24. The 13th Floor Elevators - May the Circle Remain Unbroken (2:44)
25. The 13th Floor Elevators - May 1967 Larry Kane Show (1:23)



Thanks
ReplyDeleteHello Dmitrich, many thanks for this interesting album!!Since I heard the 13 th Floor..a few years ago the first time with "You're gonna miss me" I am "infiziert".I like "Garage sound and many US groups from this time I get to known about this blog.So thanks for your work and side!!!Greetings Thomas
ReplyDeleteThanks, Dmitrich
ReplyDeleteThank you for the 13th Floor Elevators!
ReplyDelete