Monday, March 09, 2026

The Statler Brothers - 1994 - The Complete Singles Collection @320

 


The Statler Brothers were an American country music, gospel, and vocal group formed in 1955. Despite the name, only two members of the group (Don Reid (4) and Harold Reid) are actual brothers and none has the surname of Statler. They named themselves after a brand of facial tissue they had noticed in a hotel room. In 1964, they began singing backup for Johnny Cash. In the mid-1970's, they ceased performing with Cash and began a successful recording career in their own right. The group disbanded and retired after completing a farewell tour on October 26, 2002.

Cd.1

01. The Wreck Of The Old '97.mp3

02. I Still Miss Someone.mp3

03. Flowers On The Wall.mp3

04. My Darling Hildegarde.mp3

05. The Right One.mp3

06. That'll Be The Day.mp3

07. Ruthless.mp3

08. You Can't Have Your Kate And Edith, Too.mp3

09. Jump For Joy.mp3

10. Sissy.mp3

11. I'm The Boy.mp3

12. Oh Happy Day.mp3

13. Bed Of Rose's.mp3

14. New York City.mp3

15. Pictures.mp3

16. You Can't Go Home.mp3

17. Do You Remember These.mp3

18. The Class Of '57.mp3

19. Monday Morning Secretary.mp3

20. Woman Without A Home.mp3

21. Carry Me Back.mp3

 

Cd.2

01. Whatever Happened To Randolph Scott.mp3

02. Thank You World.mp3

03. Susan When She Tried.mp3

04. All-American Girl.mp3

05. I'll Go To My Grave Loving You.mp3

06. Flowers On The Wall.mp3

07. How Great Thou Art.mp3

08. Your Picture In The Paper.mp3

09. Thank God I've Got You.mp3

10. The Movies.mp3

11. I Was There.mp3

12. Silver Medals And Sweet Memories.mp3

13. Some I Wrote.mp3

14. Do You Know You Are My Sunshine.mp3

15. Who Am I To Say.mp3

16. I Believe In Santa's Cause.mp3

17. The Official Historian On Shirley Jean Berrell.mp3

18. How To Be A Country Star.mp3

19. Here We Are Again.mp3

20. Nothing As Original As You.mp3

21. (I'll Even Love You) Better Than I Did Then.mp3

 

Cd.3

01. Charlotte's Web.mp3

02. Don't Forget Yourself.mp3

03. In The Garden.mp3

04. Don't Wait On Me.mp3

05. Years Ago.mp3

06. I Never Spend A Christmas That I Don't Think Of You.mp3

07. You'll Be Back (Every Night In My Dreams).mp3

08. Whatever.mp3

09. Child Of The Fifties.mp3

10. Oh Baby Mine (I Get So Lonely).mp3

11. Guilty.mp3

12. Elizabeth.mp3

13. Atlanta Blue.mp3

14. One Takes The Blame.mp3

15. My Only Love.mp3

16. Hello Mary Lou.mp3

17. Too Much On My Heart.mp3

18. Sweeter And Sweeter.mp3

19. Amazing Grace.mp3

20. Christmas Eve (Kodia's Theme).mp3

21. Count On Me.mp3

 

Cd.4

01. Only You.mp3

02. Forever.mp3

03. I'll Be The One.mp3

04. Maple Street Mem'ries.mp3

05. The Best I Know How.mp3

06. Am I Crazy.mp3

07. Let's Get Started If We're Gonna Break My Heart.mp3

08. Moon Pretty Moon.mp3

09. More Than A Name On A Wall.mp3

10. Don't Wait On Me.mp3

11. A Hurt I Can't Handle.mp3

12. Walking Heartache In Disguise.mp3

13. Small Small World.mp3

14. Nobody Else.mp3

15. Remember Me.mp3

16. Put It On The Card.mp3

17. You've Been Like A Mother To Me.mp3

18. There's Still Times.mp3

19. Nobody Loves Here Anymore.mp3

20. Same Way Everytime.mp3

21. What We Love To Do.mp3

With front cover.

****

2 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.