01. Lord Nelson & His Crew - Return Of The Rock (2:22)
02. Lord Nelson & His Crew - Mean Woman Blues (2:14)
03. Lord Nelson & His Crew - Station Girl (2:16)
04. Lord Nelson & His Crew - Come Along With Me (2:39)
05. Lord Nelson & His Crew - Lotta Lovin (2:02)
06. Lord Nelson & His Crew - Three Steps To Heaven (2:18)
07. Lord Nelson & His Crew - School Days (2:21)
08. Lord Nelson & His Crew - I Wanna Get A Good Thing Going (2:04)
09. Lord Nelson & His Crew - Our Love Is Slipping Away (2:56)
10. Lord Nelson & His Crew - Great Balls Of Fire (1:39)
11. Lord Nelson & His Crew - Love Letters (2:13)
12. Lord Nelson & His Crew - El Matador (2:26)
13. Lord Nelson & His Crew - A (3:49)
***



Hi Igor, I have this LP too. Attached find my rip in wav. It's on Imagenetz ... https://www.imagenetz.de/hcArt ... maybe you can use it. Many regards ... Peter
ReplyDeleteHi Peter. I will definitely and with pleasure use your suggestion for an update. Thank you, my friend. Best wishes. Igor
DeletePixeldrain Link in your mail !!!! Peter
ReplyDeleteHi Peter. Yes, I saw it. Thank you, my friend.
Delete