Sunday, April 12, 2009

Lili Ivanova - Poёt Lili Ivanova (1969) Bulgaria

Mp3\42Mb

*********

Early years Lili publishing on Melodia Label - USSR

*********

Лили Иванова - Поёт Лили Иванова


01.More Molodosti I.Tsankov, D. Vasilev 02. Trdnyj tanets Neizv. avtor, obr. I. Peeva-M. Spasov 03.Venera H. Nikolov, D. Damyanov 04.Bez radio ne mogu G. Kostov, M. Spasov 05. Ty V. Veselovskiy - B. Milanov 06.Bespokoynoe serdtse Savio, V. Mirchovskiy 07.Benk-benk Neizv. avtor, obr. I. Peeva, V. Mirchovskiy 08.Pust' govoryat S. Vinvud, D. Andreychin 09.Osen' i more G. Gelebov, D. Andereych

******

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.