Wednesday, April 15, 2009

THE V.I.P.'s - LOST AND FOUND + Big Bonus

Mp3\65Mb
*******
The V.I.P.'s
********
Personnel:
FRANK KENYON — rhythm guitar
JIMMY HENSHAW — lead guitar
MIKE HARRISON — vocals
WALTER JOHNSTONE — drums
MIKE KELLIE — drumsK
EITH EMERSON — keyboards
GREG RIDLEY — bass, guitar
LUTHER GROSVENOR — guitar
*************
1.DONT`KEEP SHOUTING AT ME2.SHE`S SO GOOD3.WINTERTIME4.ANYONE5.STRAIGHT DOWN TO THE BOTTOM6.IN A DREAM7.BACK INTO MY LIFE AGAIN8.EVERY GIRL I SEE9.DON`T LET GO10.STAGGER LEE11.ROSEMARIE12.LATE NIGHT BLUES13.I WONNA BE FREE14.SMOKESTACK LIGHTNING
**********
The first and rare edition on a compact disc is pressed in Luxembourg in 1989 on Document Records and represents 14 paths....
******
********************************
(full kit)
Tracks:
CD 1 1. Don't Keep Shouting At Me — 02:242. She's So Good — 02:203. Mercy Mercy — 02:464. That's My Woman — 02:105. Wintertime — 02:096. Anyone — 02:167. I Wanna Be — 03:138. Don't Let It Go — 02:369. Straight Down To The Bottom — 02:0810. In A Dream — 02:2411. Smokestack Lightning — 06:4212. Back Into My Life Again — 02:3213. Every Girl I See — 02:5314. Stagger Lee — 03:1315. Rosemarie — 03:1916. Late Night Blues — 05:36
CD 2 1. I Wanna Be Free — 03:132. Smokestack Lightning — 06:423. You Don't Know Like I Know — 02:304. Stagger Lee — 03:265. No Use Crying — 03:316. I Wanna Be Free — 03:107. Fannie Mae — 03:138. Talk About My Babe — 03:369. Grapes Of Wrath — 03:4210. I Got A Woman — 06:3411. Blue Feeling — 02:3212. Sad Story — 02:24
******
Size:
CD 1: 79,7 Mb 95,7 + 71,4 Mb (cover in)
CD 2: 81,2 Mb (cover in) 95,7 + 90,8 Mb
***
Download:
■ CD 1
FLAC

Rapidshare 1

Mp3

■ CD 2
FLAC
Mp3
************
Thanks kandykorn

2 comments:

  1. BUENISIMO!!
    MUCHAS GRACIAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hj any chance of getting a new link for this in FLAC

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.