Saturday, February 24, 2018

We 4 - In Action (1966)





From Stockholm

Singles:
1965 Remember / Jane (Polydor, NH59706)
1966 You´re The One For Me / I Couldn’t Wait (Wrong title on track B “I Couldn’t Stay”, Nashville, NS847)
1966 You´re The One For Me / I Couldn’t Wait (Nashville, NS847)
1966 Oh Marie / Hey Girl (Nashville, NS850)

LP’s
1966 In Action (Nashville, NSLPS30-105)

Members:
Bengt Lindqvist – Guitar (Born) Christer Hedin – Guitar (Born) Hans Edler – Vocals, Guitar (Born Mars 23, 1945) Jan Högberg – Bass (Born) Olle Landsell – Drums (Born)

Television and film appearances:
Drop-In, SVT1, 1966? (TV)


01 - Nashville Oh Marie
02 - I Should Be Happy
03 - Don't Go Away
04 - There's A Girl In Town
05 - The House Of The Rising Sun
06 - Hey Pretty Girl
07 - You're The One For Me
08 - My Baby's Walkin' Around
09 - In The Rain
10 - Boards And Cars
11 - Hey Girl
12 - I Couldn't Wait

2 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.