Tracklist:
CD1:
1. Needle in a Haystack - 2:32 (Velvelettes)
2. He's Got the Power - 2:21 (Exciters)
3. Nobody Know What's Going' On (In My Head But Me) - 2:25
(Chiffons)
4. I'd Much Rather Be with the Girls - 2:23 (Lynn, Donna)
5. Keep Your Hands Off My Baby - 2:38 (Little Eva)
6. Nothing But a Heartache - 2:44 (Flirtations / Flirtations
[1])
7. You Don't Know Me - 3:15 (Greenwich, Ellie)
8. Boys - 2:08 (Shirelles)
9. Big Bad World - 2:38 (Saint, Cathy)
10. Out in the Streets - 2:45 (Shangri-Las / Shangri Las)
11. Is It True - 2:24 (Lee, Brenda)
12. Please Don't Wake Me - 2:42 (Cinderellas)
13. I'll Keep Holding On - 2:28 (Marvelettes)
14. Oh No Not My Baby - 2:37 (Brown, Maxine / Brown, Maxine
[1])
15. May My Heart Be Cast into Stone - 2:43 (Toys / Toys [1])
16. Magic Garden - 3:26 (Springfield, Dusty)
17. I Never Dreamed - 2:36 (Cookies)
18. He's a Bad Boy - 2:24 (King, Carole)
19. Happy, That's Me - 2:03 (Little Frankie / Little
Frankie)
20. Dream Boy - 2:16 (DeShannon, Jackie)
21. Try the Worryin' Way - 2:19 (Fabulettes / Fabulettes)
22. I Can't Let Go - 2:15 (Sands, Evie)
23. Go Now - 2:41 (Banks, Bessie)
24. You're No Good - 2:28 (Warwick, Dee Dee)
25. Opportunity - 2:27 (Jewels)
26. Life and Soul of the Party - 2:52 (Page, Mally)
27. Break-A-Way - 2:33 (Thomas, Irma)
28. What Am I Gonna Do with You - 3:14 (Gore, Lesley)
29. He Did It - 2:30 (Ronettes)
30. Baby That's Me - 2:47 (Cake)
CD2:
1. I Adore Him - 2:46 (Angels)
2. The Train from Kansas City - 3:20 (Shangri-Las / Shangri
Las)
3. Please Go Away - 1:48 (Shirelles)
4. Let Me Get Close to You - 2:35 (Skeeter Davis)
5. I Have a Boyfriend - 2:07 (Chiffons)
6. I'm into Somethin' Good - 2:55 (Earl-Jean)
7. I'll Come Running - 3:02 (Lulu / Lulu)
8. If There's Anything Else You Want (Let Me Know) - 2:17
(Roddie Joy)
9. When the Love Light Starts Shining Through His Eyes -
2:40 (Supremes)
10. It Comes and Goes - 2:35 (Sadina)
11. Baby, Baby (I Still Love You) - 2:37 (Cinderellas)
12. Girl Don't Come - 2:14 (Shaw, Sandie)
13. That's When the Tears Start - 2:25 (Blossoms)
14. What a Lonely Way to Start the Summertime - 2:05 (Bitter
Sweets)
15. Don't Drop Out - 2:31 (Parton, Dolly)
16. The One You Can't Have - 1:57 (Honeys / Honeys)
17. I'm Nobody's Baby Now - 2:47 (Reparata & The
Delrons)
18. You're So Fine - 2:24 (Berry, Dorothy)
19. When You're Young and in Love - 2:30 (Romanties / Ruby)
20. My One and Only, Jimmy Boy - 2:18 (Girlfriends)
21. A Friend of Mine - 2:45 (Geminis)
22. Chico's Girl - 2:36 (Girls / Girls)
23. Cause I Love Him - 2:10 (Ray, Alder)
24. Bye Bye Baby - 2:54 (Wells, Mary / Wells, Mary)
25. The First Cut Is the Deepest - 3:16 (P.P. Arnold)
26. I Won't Tell - 2:39 (Dey, Tracey)
27. Egyptian Shumba - 2:27 (Tammys)
28. I Sold My Heart to the Junkman - 2:26 (Starlets /
Starlets)
29. Walking in Different Circles - 2:33 (Gingerbreads /
Goldie)
30. The Hideaway - 2:40 (Young Generation)
CD3:
1. The Trouble with Boys - 2:34 (Little Eva)
2. Looking for Boys - 2:06 (Pin-Ups)
3. Dream Baby - 3:00 (Cher / Cher)
4. Condition Red - 2:54 (Goodees)
5. Should I Cry [Alternate Take] - 2:21 (DeShannon, Jackie)
6. I'm Blue (The Gong-Gong Song) - 2:32 (Ikettes)
7. I've Been Wrong Before - 2:14 (Black, Cilla)
8. Love's Gone Bad - 2:23 (Clark, Chris)
9. Nightmare - 2:47 (Whyte Boots)
10. She Don't Deserve You - 2:32 (Honey Bees)
11. Will You Be My Love - 2:10 (Four J's)
12. Take Me for a Little While - 2:29 (Sands, Evie)
13. Funnel of Love - 2:10 (Jackson, Wanda)
14. I'm Gonna Destroy That Boy - 2:07 (What Four / What
Four)
15. Terry - 3:12 (Twinkle / Twinkle)
16. Unfaithful (That Was You) - 2:35 (Rossi, Nita)
17. Sophisticated Boom Boom - 2:03 (Goodies)
18. Saturday Night Didn't Happen - 2:30 (Delrons / Reparata)
19. Don't Ever Leave Me - 2:47 (Francis, Connie)
20. Don't Forget About Me - 2:34 (Lewis, Barbara)
21. Wanna Make Him Mine - 2:25 (Emeralds)
22. Only to Other People - 2:35 (Cookies)
23. Big-Town Boy - 2:33 (Big Town Girls / Matthews, Shirley)
24. Daddy You Gotta Let Him In - 2:53 (Satisfactions)
25. After Last Night - 2:09 (Rev-Lons)
26. How Can I Tell My Mom & Dad - 3:22 (Lovelites /
Lovelites)
27. Too Hurt to Cry, Too Much in Love to Say Goodbye - 2:18
(Darnells)
28. Up Down Sue - 2:07 (Luv'd Ones)
29. When I Think of You - 2:10 (Twiggy)
30. Good, Good Lovin' - 2:45 (Blossoms)
CD4:
1. When the Boy's Happy (The Girl's Happy Too) - 2:16 (Four
Pennies)
2. Don't Drag No More - 2:34 (Lynne, Susan)
3. I'm Afraid They're All Talking About Me - 2:50 (Dawn)
4. That's How It Goes - 2:27 (Breakaways)
5. Some of Your Lovin' - 3:13 (Honey Bees)
6. Peanut Duck [#] - 2:50 (Gee, Marsha*)
7. Thank Goodness for the Rain - 2:21 (Peanut)
8. Steady Boyfriend - 2:22 (Young, April)
9. He Was Really Sayin' Somethin' - 2:33 (Velvelettes)
10. I Know You Love Me Not - 3:24 (Driscoll, Julie /
Driscoll, Julie)
11. Whatever Happened to Our Love - 2:00 (Brown, Maxine /
Brown, Maxine [1])
12. Heart - 2:36 (Clarke, Patula)
13. I Can't Give Back the Love I Feel - 2:40 (Wright,
Syreeta)
14. He Makes Me So Mad - 2:26 (Hollywood Jills)
15. I Can't Wait Until I See My Baby's Face - 2:42
(Springfield, Dusty)
16. Crying in the Rain - 1:53 (King, Carole)
17. We Don't Belong -
18. You Don't Love Me No More - 2:03 (Bell, Madeline)
19. Hey, Tell Me Boy - 2:38 (Knight, Marie)
20. Brink of Diaster - 2:25 (Gore, Lesley)
21. Who Do You Love - 2:43 (Sapphires)
22. I'm 28 - 2:27 (Basil, Toni)
23. They Never Taught Us That in School - 2:22 (Harris,
Gayle)
24. Dressed in Black - 2:43 (Pussycats)
25. Ain't Gonna Kiss Ya - 2:27 (Ribbons / Ribbons)
26. Every Little Bit Hurts [del-Fi Version] - 3:09
(Holloway, Brenda)
27. Mister Loveman - 2:16 (Carroll, Yvonne)
28. Make the Night a Little Longer - 2:30 (Palisades)
29. Mixed Up, Shook Up, Girl (Live) - 2:11 (Emblems / Patty)
30. Good Night Baby - 2:37 (Butterflys)





Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you for this!
ReplyDelete