Monday, December 09, 2024

VA - '60s Time Machine (2013) WEB & 320


VA - '60s Time Machine 
Silverphonic,Goldenlane 2013

 1. Sly & The Family Stone - Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)  
 2. Friend - Reach out of the Darkness 
 3. Electric '57 - Joy 
 4. The Troggs - Wild Thing 
 5. Mitch Ryder - Devil with a Blue Dress On 
 6. American Breed - Bend Me, Shape Me 
 7. Len Barry - 1 2 3 
 8. Percy Sledge - When a Man Loves a Woman 
 9. Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl 
 10. Ben E. King - Stand by Me 
 11. Wilbert Harrison - Kansas City 
 12. Maurice Williams - Stay 
 13. Four Tops - Reach out I'll Be There 
 14. The Spencer Davis Group - I'm a Man ('67 Radio Session) 
 15. Aaron Neville - Tell It Like It Is 
 16. Sam & Dave - Soul Man 
 17. The Ikettes - I'm Blue 
 18. 1910 Fruitgum Company - Simon Says 
 19. Heatwave - Always & Forever 
 20. The Chi-Lites - Have You Seen Her 
 21. Blue Magic And Margie Joseph - Sideshow  
 22. The Foundations - Build Me up Buttercup 
 23. Ohio Express - Yummy, Yummy, Yummy 
 24. Mary Wells - My Guy 
 25. The Archies - Sugar Sugar 
 26. Gladys Knight - Every Beat of My Heart 
 27. Al Jarreau - Ain't No Sunshine 
 28. The Crests - 16 Candles 
 29. Betty Everett - It's in His Kiss 
 30. Four Tops - I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) 
 31. Sly & The Family Stone - Everyday People 
 32. The Platters - The Great Pretender 
 33. The Spinners - Could It Be I'm Falling in Love 
 34. Brook Benton - Kiddio 
 35. Commodores - I Know I'm Losing You 
 36. Ike & Tina Turner - A Fool in Love 
 37. Main Ingredient - Everybody Plays the Fool 
 38. The Grass Roots - Let's Live for Today 
 39. Harold Melvin - If You Don't Know Me by Now 
 40. Sly & The Family Stone - Family Affair 
 41. The Chi-Lites - Oh Girl (
 42. The Delfonics - Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time) [
 43. Jay - Apples, Peaches, Pumpkin Pie
 44. Paul Revere - Indian Reservation 
 45. Clarence Carter - Slip Away 




 

7 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.