Sunday, September 06, 2015

VA - Beat Express



Label: Op Art ‎– OA-MLP 003
Series: Beat Express
Format: Vinyl, 10", Mono, Compilation
Country: Netherlands
Released: 1999
-------------------------------
Volume 01 - Beat Express Brabant

. 01 Chums - She'll Marry Me
. 02 Sound Specials - I Wasn't Satisfied
. 03 Spec's - What's Going On With Me
. 04 Losers - Give Me Time
. 05 Counsellors - I'll Be Your Man
. 06 Comets - Big Boss Man
. 07 Phantoms - After Tomorrow
. 08 Heralds - I Wish I Was Strong
. 09 Spiders - I'm In Love Again!
. 10 4 Pk - Down And Out

Volume 02 - Beat Express Amsterdam Deel 1

. 01  Abc - He Pssst
. 02  The Whiskers - Shakin' All Over
. 03  Penny Wise - Silver Girl
. 04  The Marquees - Call My Name
. 05  Trix & The Paramounts - So In Love
. 06  De Maskers - Inside Looking Out
. 07  The Outsiders - Do You Feel Alright - Live
. 08  Met & Zonder - I Know
. 09  The Lords - Day After Day
. 10  Insect - Pitch Me Out
. 11  The Outsiders - I Don't Care (Live)
. 12  Midnatt Fyran - When You're Lonesome
. 13  Sharks & Me - Buses
. 14  The Outsiders - Happyville

Volume 03 - Beat Express Amsterdam Deel 2

. 01 Mokum Beat Five - Apologize
. 02 Insect - Be Good And Go
. 03 Triffits - Monkey Business
. 04 Triks & The Paramounts - Doe Maar Net Zoals Ik
. 05 Johnny & His Cellar Rockers - Why
. 06 Linda Van Dyck With Boo & The Booboos - Stengun
. 07 Sparklings - Now It's Your Turn To Cry
. 08 Hunters With Peggy March - Too Long Away
. 09 Double Dutch - Double Cross
. 10 Roek Williams & The Fighting Cats - You Walked Away
. 11 Outsiders - Thinking About Today

Volume 04 - Beat Express Kennemerland
 . 01 Selfkick - Gosh! I'm Your Woman, Not Your Wife!
. 02 Bintangs - Please Do Listen
. 03 Hangmen - Hey, Hey, We're The Hangmen
. 04 Clarks - Spanish Fly
. 05 Lazy Bones - I'm Driftin'
. 06 Flux - Come On Kakatoe
. 07 United Five - Go Go Mojo
. 08 Hamlets - It's Autumn
. 09 Black Knights - Little Girl
. 10 Rob Hoeke - Jolita
. 11 Lazy Bones - Big Boss Man
 Volume 05 - Beat Express Utrecht
 . 01 Mods - Baby Please Don't Go
. 02 Rhythms - Everytime
. 03 Don Mercedes & The Improvers - (Willie And The) Hand Jive
. 04 St. John & The Crew - I'm A Man
. 05 Mods - Don't Bring Me Down
. 06 Driftin' Five - Hard-Headed Baby
. 07 The Jets - Worker In The Night
. 08 The Rhythms - Go With Him
. 09 St. John & The Crew - You Belong To Me
. 10 Mods - Brown Paper Sack
. 11 Goldfingers - Poupee De Cire, Poupee De Son
. 12 Wo - W - Love Is Gone

Volume 06 - Beat Express Westland

. 01 Ripcords - Cry
. 02 Inn - Sect - Let Me Tell You About The Things I Need
. 03 Kwyet - No Time For Tears
. 04 Groovy's - That's My Trouble Now
. 05 Competitors - Long Tall Shorty
. 06 Groep Reza - From Home
. 07 Buddies - I Miss You
. 08 Inn - Sect - Walking In The Rain
. 09 Groep Reza - It's A Shame
. 10 Groovy's - Stop Get A Ticket

Volume 07 - Beat Express Limburg Deel 1

. 01 Flying Condors - Kom Van Dat Dak Af
. 02 Flying Condors - Chip Chip
. 03 Flying Condors - Bei Mi Bist Du Schon
. 04 Flying Condors - For Jeane
. 05 Rockin' Shadows - Any Time
. 06 Rockin' Shadows - The Night
. 07 Rolling Beats - Sweeter Than You
. 08 Rolling Beats - Don't Ask Me Why
. 09 Flashcall - Crying All Day
. 10 Flashcall - Prove It
. 11 Snakes Group - Growing Wiser
. 12 Snakes Group - This Is My Land

Volume 08 - Beat Express Limburg Deel 2

. 01 Entertainers - Little Girl
. 02 Entertainers - Down Home Girl
. 03 Entertainers - It's You
. 04 Entertainers - Crazy Miss Daisy
. 05 Entertainers - Searching
. 06 Entertainers - I'm Sorry Girl
. 07 Skope - Be Mine Again (Piango Con Me)
. 08 Skope - From
. 09 Skope - Stop Quarreling Now
. 10 Sharons - All Of The Time
. 11 Interpreters - Any Time

Volume 09 - Beat Express Zaandam

. 01 John Hatton & The Devotions - I'm Coming Home
. 02 John Hatton & The Devotions - It's A Lie
. 03 Coopers - Didn't I
. 04 Coopers - Not A Bit
. 05 Names & Faces - You're An Old Leaf
. 06 Names & Faces - Keep Smiling
. 07 Teckels - Iko Iko
. 08 Teckels - Save Our Souls
. 09 Coopers - Leave This Man Alone
. 10 John Hatton & The Devotions - I'm Gonna Stay
. 11 John Hatton & The Devotions - I Should Be Ashamed
. 12 John Hatton & The Devotions - To You My Love

Volume 10 - Beat Express Groningen

. 01 Nicky & The Shouts - Don't Be A Fool
. 02 Nicky & The Shouts - It's Time
. 03 Nicky & The Shouts - Tears Inside
. 04 Nicky & The Shouts - Guilty Man
. 05 Nicky & The Shouts - Think
. 06 Nicky & The Shouts - Every Time A New Surprise
. 07 Tykes - Double Crossin' Time
. 08 Tykes - Hey Girl
. 09 Tykes - Rosalee
. 10 Tykes - Rock-A-Beatin' Boogie
. 11 Tykes - Let's Dance
. 12 Tykes - Green Suzy

Volume 11 - Beat Express Overijssel

. 01 Gamblers - Dead. . .
. 02 Gamblers - Fighting And Crying
. 03 Gamblers - Sinner's Confession
. 04 Gamblers - Don't Worry 'bout Me
. 05 Humbugs - A Little Bit Time
. 06 Humbugs - Go On Home, Little Girl
. 07 White Comets - I Say Yeah!
. 08 Meklight Sisters - Tired Of Waiting
. 09 White Comets - Tell Me Baby Why
. 10 White Comets - Pretty Little Girl
. 11 Honest Men - Every Night And Day
. 12 Honest Men - But Tomorrow

Volume 12 - Beat Express Noordkop

. 01 Marks - Green Sleeves
. 02 Marks - Now She Cries
. 03 Marks - Out Of My Mind
. 04 Marks - High Heel Sneakers
. 05 Marks - I'll Never Do
. 06 Marks - Come On Baby
. 07 Peps - I Found Out
. 08 Peps - Foolish Day
. 09 Typhoons - One Lost Love
. 10 Typhoons - Why Should I Be Angry
. 11 Alleycats - You Went Away
. 12 Alleycats - All The Things

Volume 13 - Beat Express Den Haag

. 01 Group 1850 - Mother No Head (French)
. 02 Magic Strangers - I'm A Kingbee
. 03 The Shane - Lady Bountifull
. 04 The Key - I See Your Image
. 05 Chapter Ii - Seven Dimes
. 06 Mack - All My Hope Is Gone
. 07 The Scarlets - Now I Know
. 08 The Alligators - I'm On The Run
. 09 Jenny & The Rascals - That's A Man's Way
. 10 The Black Albino's - Shakin' All Over
. 11 The Timebreakers - Blue Turns To Grey
. 12 Q65 - You Are The Victor - Live
__________________________________________



7 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.