Tracklisting
1. Gary Lewis & The Playboys Everybody Loves A Clown
2. Sopwith Camel Hello Hello
3. Mojo Men, The Sit Down, I Think I Love You
4. Lovin' Spoonful, The Rain On The Roof )
5. Tremeloes, The Silence Is Golden )
6. Critters, The Mr. Dieingly Sad
7. Gants, The Road Runner
8. Knickerbockers, The One Track Mind
9. Shadows Of Knight, The Shake
10. Third Rail, The Run, Run, Run
11. Nightcrawlers, The The Little Black Egg
12. Crazy Elephant Gimme Gimme Good Lovin'
13. 1910 Fruitgum Company Indian Giver
14. Tommy James & The Shondells Say I Am (What I Am)
15. Parade, The (2) Sunshine Girl
16. Sunrays, The I Live For The Sun
17. Lemon Pipers* Rice Is Nice
18. Woolies, The Who Do You Love
19. Sunshine Company, The Back On The Street Again
20. Merry-Go-Round, The Live
21. Peanut Butter Conspiracy It's A Happening Thing
22. Flying Machine, The Smile A Little Smile For Me
Enjoy
Ty To Original Sharer
"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"


Many thanks!
ReplyDeletesorry, but . . . link wrong
ReplyDeleteHello Interesting CD with good songs!! Thanks for it!! Please giver a new Download Link.Link doesn t work!!! Thanks Greetings Tom
ReplyDeleteAnother Link Added..Enjoy
ReplyDeletethanks
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing. Lots of memories!
ReplyDelete