Sunday, January 02, 2022

The Raspberries - Power Pop Volume 1 (@320)

 


The Raspberries - Power Pop Volume 1

Power Pop, Vol. 1 Review by Stephen Thomas Erlewine.

Featuring the hit singles "Go All the Way," "Don't Want to Say Goodbye," "I Wanna Be with You," and "Let's Pretend," Power Pop, Vol. 1 combines the Raspberries' first two albums -- Raspberries and Fresh Raspberries -- onto one compact disc.

Tracklist:

 

1. The Raspberries - Go All the Way

2. The Raspberries - Come Around and See Me

3. The Raspberries - I Saw the Light

4. The Raspberries - Rock & Roll Mama

5. The Raspberries - Waiting

6. The Raspberries - Don't Want to Say Goodbye

7. The Raspberries - With You in My Life

8. The Raspberries - Get It Moving

9. The Raspberries - I Can Remember

10. The Raspberries - I Wanna Be with You

11. The Raspberries - Goin' Nowhere Tonight

12. The Raspberries - Let's Pretend

13. The Raspberries - Every Way I Can

14. The Raspberries - I Reach for the Light

15. The Raspberries - Nobody Knows

16. The Raspberries - It Seemed So Easy

17. The Raspberries - Might as Well

18. The Raspberries - If You Change Your Mind

19. The Raspberries - Drivin' Around

7 comments:

  1. Ich habe zwar die Raspberries, ich möchte aber sagen das es sehr gut ist das du auch Power Pop bringst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great post. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome CD Awesome Legendary Band!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish they would have done more when they got back together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice to get this collection. great stuff. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.