Wednesday, February 12, 2025

VA - Valentine's Day (29 Tributes To Love & Passion) @ 320kb


Valentine's Day (29 Tributes To Love & Passion) 
BCD17569 (2021)


 01. Guy Mitchell - Perfume, Candy And Flowers 
 02. The Aquatones - She's The One For Me 
 03. Tom Dorsam - Baby Of Mine 
 04. Ed Townsend - For Your Love 
 05. Jimmie Maddin - Tongue Tied 
 06. The Channels - My Love Will Never Die 
 07. The Skyliners - This I Swear 
 08. Cathy Carr - First Anniversary 
 09. Jodie Sands - Love Me Forever 
 10. Lewis Lymon & The Teenchords - I’m So Happy (Tra-La-La-La-La) 
 11. Artie Shaw And His Orchestra - There’s Something In The Air 
 12. George & Earl - Eleven Roses (And The Twelfth Is You) 
 13. Pee Wee King And His Golden West Cowboys - I Don'€™t Mind 
 14. Hank Williams With His Drifting Cowboys - Baby, We're Really In Love 
 15. Jimmy Wakely - I'm Sending You Red Roses 
 16. Kitty Kallen - Little Things Mean A Lot 
 17. Arthur Prysock - I Just Want To Make Love To You 
 18. The Violents  - Liebestwist 
 19. The Fleetwoods - Come Softly To Me 
 20. Sue Thompson - My Hero 
 21. Frank Chacksfield & His Orchestra - Love Is A Many Splendoured Thing 
 22. The Mary Kaye Trio - My Funny Valentine 
 23. Chet Baker - There Will Never Be Another You 
 24. Stan Kenton And His Orchestra - And Her Tears Flowed Like Wine 
 25. Nancy Lee & The Bachelors - You’re My Inspiration 
 26. Paul Anka - You Are My Destiny 
 27. Etta James - At Last 
 28. The Paris Sisters - I Love How You Love Me 
 29. Billy Walker - Forever  


 

5 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.