What The World Needs Now ..?
What the world needs now is love, sweet love
It's the only thing that there's just too little of
What the world needs now is love, sweet love
No not just for some but for everyone
Lord we don't need another mountain
There are mountains and hillsides ...
What The World Needs Now Is Love
(1967 Pickwick Records SPC 3170)
01. The Lennon Sisters - What The World Needs Now Is Love
02. The Lennon Sisters - Georgy Girl
03. The Lennon Sisters - When I Fall In Love
04. The Lennon Sisters - Oh Baby Mine
05. The Lennon Sisters - I Want To Hold Your Hand
06. The Lennon Sisters - This Is My Song
07. The Lennon Sisters - Sentimental Journey
08. The Lennon Sisters - Why Did I Choose You
09. The Lennon Sisters - Now Is The Hour


Thanks for more Lennon Sister!
ReplyDeleteThank You
ReplyDeleteThank you very much.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for The Lennon Sisters
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for The Lennon Sisters
ReplyDelete