Thursday, August 13, 2020

Buffalo Springfield ( Buffalo Springfield) Released: Apr 1967






Tracklist

A1 For What It's Worth
Backing Vocals – Dewey Martin
2:37
A2 Go And Say Goodbye 2:19
A3 Sit Down I Think I Love You 2:30
A4 Nowadays Clancy Can't Even Sing 3:26
A5 Hot Dusty Roads 2:47
A6 Everybody's Wrong 2:22
B1 Flying On The Ground Is Wrong 2:48
B2 Burned 2:14
B3 Do I Have To Come Right Out And Say It 3:00
B4 Leave 2:42
B5 Out Of My Mind 3:05
B6 Pay The Price

Backing Vocals – Neil Young (tracks: A4, A6, B1, B3), Richie Furay (tracks: A1, A5, B2, B4 to B6), Steve Stills* (tracks: A3, A4, B1 to B3, B5)
Bass – Bruce Palmer
Design [Album Design] – Sandy Dvore
Drums – Dewey Martin
Lead Guitar – Neil Young
Lead Guitar [2nd] – Stephen Stills
Photography By – Ivan Nagy (2)
Piano – Neil Young (tracks: B2, B3)
Producer – Brian Stone, Charles Greene (2)
Recorded By – Doc Siegel, Tom May
Rhythm Guitar – Richie Furay
Vocals – Neil Young (tracks: B2, B5), Richie Furay (tracks: A2 to B1, B3), Steve Stills* (tracks: A1, A2, A5, A6, B4, B6)
Written-By – Neil Young (tracks: A4, B1 to B3, B5), Stephen Stills (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, A6, B4, B6)

Recorded at Gold Star Studios, Hollywood and Columbia Studios, Hollywood.

© 1966 Atlantic Recording Corporation.

Cover misprint to Buffalo Springfield - Buffalo Springfield. Rear sleeve ATCO logo has "MONO" under logo.
"PR" in label matrix denotes a Presswell pressing.


Enjoy

Ty To Original Sharer

"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"

1 comment:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.