I thought this collection only had twenty volumes, but I've already seen that last year they released the last four. Thanks my friends. Greetings from Spain José
First of all, I want to thank you for this and for all the great work you are doing here. Second of all, if possible, please avoid Mega. Can't dowload all Cornflake Zoo records (Mega demand that I become a paying member) and the weird system of titling albums AFTER downloading them is a lot of trouble. I believe Mediafire is the best option, thanks for using this so often.
Hello Pete First of all, I want to thank for your comment. I have only one question - What strange thing did you find in the name of the archive "Cornflake 19-24" if after unzipping you have a folder with the name of the album? If you give the archive a full and original name, this is the path to the fact that the DMCA, or someone else will impose a ban and the hosting will simply delete the file ... I have already gone this path. Regarding Mega or Mediafaire ... I focus on convenience for myself and users ... Mega has 50 Gb, Mediafaire only 10 Gb ... It's not very convenient to create accounts infinitely ... And if most users are satisfied with Mega, I will continue to use it. You need to find a solution to your problem yourself. I hope you succeed. Good luck
RULES : 1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please. 2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material. 3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.
I thought this collection only had twenty volumes, but I've already seen that last year they released the last four.
ReplyDeleteThanks my friends.
Greetings from Spain
José
Thanks a lot for this fine collection!!!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Almost missed these! Thank you!
ReplyDeletereally so so great
ReplyDeleteMERCI !!!
RV
Thanks for Cornflake Zoo Episode 19-24 !
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, I want to thank you for this and for all the great work you are doing here.
ReplyDeleteSecond of all, if possible, please avoid Mega. Can't dowload all Cornflake Zoo records (Mega demand that I become a paying member) and the weird system of titling albums AFTER downloading them is a lot of trouble.
I believe Mediafire is the best option, thanks for using this so often.
Hello Pete
DeleteFirst of all, I want to thank for your comment.
I have only one question - What strange thing did you find in the name of the archive "Cornflake 19-24" if after unzipping you have a folder with the name of the album? If you give the archive a full and original name, this is the path to the fact that the DMCA, or someone else will impose a ban and the hosting will simply delete the file ... I have already gone this path. Regarding Mega or Mediafaire ... I focus on convenience for myself and users ... Mega has 50 Gb, Mediafaire only 10 Gb ... It's not very convenient to create accounts infinitely ... And if most users are satisfied with Mega, I will continue to use it. You need to find a solution to your problem yourself. I hope you succeed. Good luck
Thanks for all these, I've got loads to catch up...thanks to Bill Gates and his band of bumholes bricking my computer with their crappy updates
ReplyDeleteThanks for a very greats posts
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThank you Dmitrich and Cor for the new links, great job!!!!
ReplyDeletebuckeye
Thank you
ReplyDeleteMany Thanks for This
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for these! If you have time to reup 19-24 sometime that would be lovely! Best wishes, J
ReplyDeleteLonk 19-24 Off
ReplyDeleteLink 19-24 Off
ReplyDelete