Thanks Cor.. I never had it with the artwork before now. What I'd love to find is his book "Music The Mob, and Me" (Think that's what it's called) Supposed to be an interesting read
@Doccus Rockus Maximus, the book is called: Me, The Mob And The Music By Tommy James. I have it as Ebook (epub) If you can handle epub I'll create a link for you.
RULES : 1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please. 2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material. 3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.
Thanks Cor.. I never had it with the artwork before now. What I'd love to find is his book "Music The Mob, and Me" (Think that's what it's called) Supposed to be an interesting read
ReplyDelete@Doccus Rockus Maximus, the book is called: Me, The Mob And The Music By Tommy James. I have it as Ebook (epub) If you can handle epub I'll create a link for you.
DeleteThank you Cor. Great collection.
ReplyDeleteThanks
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteNO PUEDO BAJAR TOMMY JAMES AND THE SHOUNDELLS 40 YEARS SALUDOS
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteСпасибо за чудесное юбилейное издание!
ReplyDeleteHi Cor.. if the Ebook (discussed above) is available, I would like that link. Thank you
ReplyDeleteLink for the E Book: https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/yqef1i1ir662vdr/methemob.rar/file
DeleteCor, thanks for this. And I'm glad to see you...
DeleteMe too..., me too...
DeleteThis guy is STILL performing regularly for crowds! Thanks
ReplyDeleteThank you !
ReplyDelete