VA - Fabulous Groups - A Compilation Of The Rarest
Regency – RR.110/113 Canada 1995/1996
Vol. 1
01. The Sinceres - Please Don't Cheat On Me
02. The El Domingos - Lucky Me I'm In Love
03. Tony & The Holidays - There Goes My Heart Again
04. The Uptones - No More
05. Little Victor & The Vistas - No More
06. The Pretenders - Ding Dong Bells
07. The Reflections - I Really Must Know
08. Lugee And The Lions - Little Did I Know
09. Chip And The Quartertones - You Were My Baby
10. Rick And The Masters - Let It Please Be You
11. Rick And The Masters - I Don't Want Your Love
12. The Trojans - Please Don't Ask Me To Be Lonely
13. Bobby Rydell - Please Don't Be Mad
14. The Vespers - Mr.cupid
15. The Explorers - Vision Of Love
16. Johnny Greco - Rocket Ride
17. Dicky Dell And The Bing Bongs - Ding-a-ling-a-ling-ding-dong
18. The Hi-Fives - Dorothy
19. Tommy Regan - I'll Never Stop Loving You
20. Gerry Granahan - Dance Girl Dance
21. The Whirlwinds - Heartbeat
22. The Five Discs - Never Let You Go
23. The Fascinators - Chapel Bells
24. The Boyfriends - Let's Fall In Love
25. Kenny Loran - Magic Star
26. The Fascinators - Who Do You Think You Are
27. The Elegants - Little Boy Blue
28. The Ladders - Counting The Stars
29. The Elegants - Tiny Cloud
Vol. 2
01. Jay & The Deltas - Bells Are Ringing
02. The Concords - Should I Cry
03. Billy And The Kids - Take A Chance On Love
04. Daryl Petty - Flaming Love
05. Norman Fox & The Rob Roys - Dance Girl, Dance
06. Nicky St. Clair & The Five Trojans - I Hear Those Bells
07. Roy Tyson - Oh What A Night For Love
08. The Premiers - Evening Star
09. The Sultans - It'll Be Easy
10. Billy & The Essentials - Maybe You'll Be There
11. Billy & The Essentials - Lonely Weekend
12. The Chevrons - Lullabye
13. The Crests - You Blew Out The Candles
14. Tony & The Holidays - My Love Is Real
15. The Concords - Cross My Heart
16. Johnny Walker - Beginning Of The End
17. The Four Dots - Pleading For Your Love
18. Pete Barin - So Wrong
19. The Chances - Through A Long And Sleepless Night
20. Little Flaytus And The Dream-Airs - Buy A Van
21. The Fantastics - I Got A Zero
22. The Echoes - Gee Oh Gee
23. The Echoes - Sad Eyes (Don't You Cry)
24. The Five Discs - My Baby Loves Me
25. The Roommates - Please Don't Cheat On Me
26. The Demensions - Just One More Chance
27. The Trophies (2) - Desire
28. The Visions - All Through The Night
29. The Quotations - Imagination
30. The Team Mates - Never Believed In Love





Thank You
ReplyDeleteAwesome collection! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThank you Dmitrich.
ReplyDeleteThank you Dmitrich
ReplyDeleteGreetings Albert
Thanks Dmitrich
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteProfCalculs says Thanks again DM
ReplyDelete