Friday, August 23, 2024

VA - 2019 - 100 Sixties Girl Group Classics (4 Cd's) @320

Cd.1

01.- The Shangri-Las - Leader Of The Pack.mp3

05.- The Starlets - Where Is My Love Tonight.mp3

06.- The Ronettes - I'm On The Wagon.mp3

07.- The Marvelettes - Beechwood 4-5789.mp3

08.- The Sherrys - Bristol Twistin' Danny.mp3

09.- The Bobbettes - You Are My Sweetheart.mp3

10.- The Cookies - Chains.mp3

11.- Anita And Th' So & So's - Rinky Tinky Rhythm.mp3

12.- The Angels - I'd Be Good For You.mp3

13.- The Hearts - Lonely Hearts.mp3

14.- The Supremes - Let Me Go The Right Way.mp3

15.- The Shirelles - Big John.mp3

16.- The Sa-Shays & The Royal Impalas - Boo Hoo Hoo.mp3

17.- The Crystals - He's Sure The Boy I Love.mp3

18.- The Marvelettes - Strange I Know.mp3

19.- The Tonettes - No Tears.mp3

20.- The Shirelles - Tonight's The Night.mp3

21.- The Chelmars - Jigsaw Puzzle.mp3

22.- The Supremes - Baby Don't Go.mp3

23.- The Chantels - Summertime.mp3

24.- The Chantels - Look In My Eyes.mp3

25.- Patti LaBelle & The Bluebells - Go On (This Is Goodbye).mp3 

Cd.2

01.- The Crystals - Da Doo Ron Ron.mp3

02.- The Charmaines - All You Gotta Do.mp3

03.- The Ronettes - I Want A Boy.mp3

04.- The Supremes - Your Heart Belongs To Me.mp3

05.- The Shirelles - Mama Said.mp3

06.- Patti LaBelle & The Bluebells - Tear After Tear.mp3

07.- Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - My Baby Won't Come Back.mp3

08.- The Exciters - Hard Way To Go.mp3

09.- The Marvelettes - Playboy.mp3

10.- The Bermudas - Donnie.mp3

11.- The Sharmettes - I Want To Be Loved.mp3

12.- The Blossoms - Hard To Get.mp3

13.- LaBrenda Ben & The Beljeans - The Chaperone.mp3

14.- The Chantels - Maybe.mp3

15.- The Blossoms - Son In Law.mp3

16.- The Angels - A Moment Ago.mp3

17.- The Sherrys - Your Hand In Mine.mp3

18.- The Supremes - Who's Lovin' You.mp3

19.- The Charmaines - What Kind Of Girl.mp3

20.- The Blossoms - Write Me A Letter.mp3

21.- The Bobettes - Over There.mp3

22.- The Ronettes - The Silhouettes.mp3

23.- The Ikettes - Find My Baby.mp3

24.- The Crystals - On Broadway.mp3

25.- The Toy Dolls - Little Tin Soldier.mp3 

Cd.3

01.- The Shangri-Las - Remember (Walking In The Sand).mp3

02.- The Supremes - Buttered Popcorn.mp3

03.- The Cookies - Stranger In My Arms.mp3

04.- The Sa-Shays & The Royal Impalas - You Got Love.mp3

05.- The Ikettes - Come On And Truck.mp3

06.- The Shirelles - Boys.mp3

07.- The Ronettes - My Guiding Angel.mp3

08.- The Crystals - Oh Yeah, Maybe Baby.mp3

09.- The Marvelettes - Twistin' Postman.mp3

10.- The Angels - Til.mp3

11.- The Sherrys - Pop Pop Pop Pie.mp3

12.- LaBrenda Ben & The Beljeans - Camel Walk.mp3

13.- The Chiffons - Do You Know.mp3

14.- The Chantels - Well I Told You.mp3

15.- The Supremes - You Bring Back Memories.mp3

16.- The Paris Sisters - I Love How You Love Me.mp3

17.- The Charmaines - On The Wagon.mp3

18.- The Marvelettes - Forever.mp3

19.- The Bobettes - Loneliness.mp3

20.- The Chantels - Here It Comes Again-.mp3

21.- The Shirelles - What A Sweet Thing That Was.mp3

22.- The Blossoms - I'll Wait.mp3

23.- The Angels - That's All I Ask Of You.mp3

24.- The Paris Sisters - All Through The Night.mp3

25.- The Crystals - What A Nice Way To Turn Seventeen.mp3

Cd.4

01.- The Crystals - He's A Rebel.mp3

02.- The Exciters - Tell Him.mp3

03.- Patti LaBelle & The Bluebells - I Sold My Heart To The Junkman.mp3

04.- The Ronettes - You Bet I Would.mp3

05.- The Chantels - Whoever You Are.mp3

06.- The Supremes - I Want A Guy.mp3

07.- The Ikettes - I'm Blue (The Gon-Gong Song).mp3

08.- The Shirelles - Soldier Boy.mp3

09.- Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - I'll Have To Let Him Go.mp3

10.- The Sharmettes - Tell Me.mp3

11.- The Charmaines - Where Is The Boy Tonight.mp3

12.- The Bobbettes - I Shot Mr Lee.mp3

13.- The Chantels - Glad To Be Back.mp3

14.- The Starlets - Ps I Love You.mp3

15.- The Marvelettes - Too Strong To Be Strung Along.mp3

16.- The Ronettes - I'm Gonna Quit While I'm Ahead.mp3

17.- The Chantels - Still.mp3

18.- Anita And Th' So & So's - Joey Baby.mp3

19.- The Angels - You Should Have Told Me.mp3

20.- The Rouzan Sisters - The Limbo Party.mp3

21.- The Crystals - There's No Other (Like My Baby).mp3

22.- The Marvelettes - Mashed Potato.mp3

23.- The Crystals - He Hit Me (And It Felt Like A Kiss).mp3

24.- The Supremes - Time Changes Things.mp3

25.- The Shirelles - Baby It's You.mp3

With covers.

**** 

 

 

 


 

12 comments:

  1. Dmitrich , Thank you! - Heribert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this awesome collection of girl groups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this 4 CD box. CD1 is missing three tracks, which are: Track 2) Will you still love me tomorrow - The Shirelles; Track 3) Chapel of Love - Dixie Cups and Track 4) Uptown - The Crystals. Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.