Sunday, August 04, 2024

VA - Popcorn - 60's Cool Kids (2011) WEB @ 320


Enjoy your weekend with good music

 Vol.1 (49 / 2:02:08)

1. Betty Everett - Someday Soon 
 2. Dorsey Burnette - The Feminine Touch 
 3. Ray Rivera - Troubles, Troubles 
 4. Steve Laurence - Pretty Blue Eyes 
 5. Sonny Day - Jalousie 
 6. Erma Franklin - Abracadabra 
 7. Della Reese - Whatever Lola Wants 
 8. Sam Chatmon - Nobody but Me 
 9. The Jarmels - Keep Your Mind on Me 
 10. Paula Grimes - You Move Me So 
 11. The Cleftones - There She Goes 
 12. Doris Troy - But I Love Him 
 13. All The Marbies - I'm Gonna Lock You Up 
 14. Sil Austin - Hey Eula 
 15. Chaz & Two - Soup Bone 
 16. Jo Ann Campbell - I Really Really Love You 
 17. Chuck Jackson - Any Other Way 
 18. Beverly McKay - Conscience 
 19. Amru Sani - Tabasco 
 20. The Parakeets - I Want You Right Now 
 21. Perez Prado - My Roberta 
 22. Mel Anton & The Checkers - Don't Treat Me This Way 
 23. Kitty Allen - One Grain of Sand 
 24. Bruce Cloud - Let Me Come Back Home 
 25. Freddie Houston - If I Had Known 
 26. Sony Til - Hey Little Woman 
 27. Myrna March - Parade of Broken Hearts 
 28. Lula Reed - Lovin' 
 29. Ray Barretto - Babalu 
 30. Dav Kipp - Yeah My Baby Loves Me 
 31. Eddie Williams - Peace of Mind 
 32. Rosco Gordon - A Little Bit of Magic 
 33. Jo Ellyn - It's so Wonderful 
 34. Scott Brothers - Love Me Tenderly 
 35. Della Reese - Why Don't You Do Right 
 36. Chuck Collins - Your Heart Wasn't in It 
 37. Tyler Todd - Emancipation, Proclamation 
 38. Abe & Marion - That's Why I'm so Sad 
 39. Billy Bland - My Heart Is on Fire 
 40. Barbara George - The Recipe 
 41. Eartha Kitt - Johnny with the Gentle Hands 
 42. The Modern Redcabs - I Couldn't Care Less 
 43. Lynch Kenny - You Can't Never Stop Me Loving You 
 44. Billy Quarles - Bringing up What I've Done Wrong 
 45. The Hustlers - Boston Monkeys 
 46. January Jones - Try Me 
 47. Luther Dixon - Traveling Stranger 
 48. Bobby Curtola - Aladdin 
 49. The Finger Cymbols - Prowl 


Vol.2 (50 / 2:05:49)

 50. Carl Dobkins - Genie 
 51. Ronny Douglas - You'll Come Back 
 52. Zola Taylor - My Heart Belongs to Daddy 
 53. The Playthings - Lipstick 
 54. Nino Rienzi - Persian King 
 55. Barbara English - Fever 
 56. Johnny Beecher - Beecher Bossa Nova 
 57. Robert Portee - Casanova 
 58. Jack Laforge - Cleopatra Kick 
 59. Roy Handy - What Did He Do 
 60. Marvin Jenkins - I've Got the Blues 
 61. Larry Hall - Rebel Heart 
 62. Annie Laurie - Nobody's Gonna Hurt You 
 63. Don Drummond - Freedom Sounds 
 64. Robert Parker - Let's Go Baby Where the Action Is 
 65. Pat Clayton - You Gotta Share 
 66. The McCoy Boys - Our Man in Havana 
 67. Brook Benton - A Million Miles from Nowhere 
 68. Dee Clark - Bring Back My Heart 
 69. The Temptations - Witchcraft (For Your Love) 
 70. Mark Valentino - Penny for Your Thoughts 
 71. Tim Considine - Take It from a Guy Who Knows 
 72. Lenny Miles - Living Dream 
 73. Pierre Lalonde - Forever 
 74. Red Garrisson - Taboo 
 75. Tommy McCook - Silver Dollar 
 76. Paul Sindab - I Was a Fool 
 77. The Clare Sisters - Cool Cool Cool 
 78. Joye Sherill - Do Me Good Baby 
 79. John Plonsky - Blond Caboose 
 80. Toni Harper - Heavenly Love 
 81. Garnett Gale - I'll Cry Alone 
 82. Latin Louis - You've Been Talkin' 'Bout Me Baby 
 83. The Skatalites - Don't Bury Me 
 84. Sam Fletcher - Take Me in Your Arms 
 85. Oberia Martinez - Gotta Think It Over 
 86. Justin Jones - Love 
 87. Arthur Alexander - Anna 
 88. Johnny McBee - Nothing but Love 
 89. The Bongas - My Love, My Love 
 90. Pat Hervey - Tears of Misery 
 91. Pete Terrace - I'm Gonna Make It, Baby 
 92. The Marvelows - Your Little Sister 
 93. P.J. Proby - Question 
 94. Frank Cari - Tonight Is Our Last Night 
 95. Nat Wright - I'm Glad It Was You 
 96. Nick Charles - The Right Girl 
 97. Sam Fletcher - I'd Think It Over 
 98. The Marvellows - I've Got My Eyes on You 
 99. Rosco Gordon - Sit Right Here


 

17 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.