Tuesday, February 25, 2025

VA - Growin' Up Too Fast:The Girl Group Anthology (1996) @ Flac


 Vol. 1




 01. The Angels - My Boyfriend's Back 
 02. The Shangri-Las - Remember (Walking In The Sand) 
 03. Connie Francis - My Best Friend Barbara 
 04. Diane Renay - Navy Blue 
 05. The Honey Bees - She Don't Deserve You 
 06. Diane Ray - Please Don't Talk To The Lifeguard 
 07. Sadina - It Comes And Goes 
 08. Lesley Gore - Maybe I Know 
 09. The Royalettes - It's Gonna Take A Miracle 
 10. The Secrets - The Boy Next Door 
 11. Ginny Arnell - I Wish I Knew What Dress To Wear 
 12. The Pixies Three - 442 Glenwood Avenue 
 13. Ann D'Andrea - Johnny's Back In Town 
 14. Dusty Springfield - Stay Awhile 
 15. The Nu-Luvs - So Soft, So Warm 
 16. Lesley Gore - Look Of Love 
 17. Gigi Parker & The Lonelies - Beatles, Please Come Back 
 18. The Pixies Three - Summertime U.S.A. 
 19. Kenni Woods - Can't He Take A Hint? 
 20. The Angels - Wow Wow Wee (He's The Boy For Me) 
 21. The Paris Sisters - Always Waitin' 
 22. Diane Renay - Watch Out, Sally! 
 23. Lesley Gore - Wonder Boy 
 24. The Secrets - Hey, Big Boy 
 25. The Shangri-Las - The Sweet Sounds Of Summer 

Vol.2




 01. The Shangri-Las - Leader Of The Pack 
 02. Dusty Springfield - I Only Wanna Be With You 
 03. Ginny Arnell - Dumb Head 
 04. The Pixies Three - Cold, Cold Winter 
 05. Connie Francis - Don't Ever Leave Me 
 06. The Sham-Ettes - You're Welcome Back 
 07. Sadina - I Want That Boy 
 08. The Angels - I Adore Him 
 09. The Honey Bees - One Wonderful Night 
 10. Lesley Gore - Sometimes I Wish I Were A Boy 
 11. The Paris Sisters - Dream Lover 
 12. Diane Renay - Kiss Me Sailor 
 13. Kenni Woods - Back With My Baby 
 14. The Shangri-Las - I Can Never Go Home Anymore 
 15. Beverly Washburn - Everybody Loves Saturday Night 
 16. The Secrets - The Other Side Of Town 
 17. The Pixies Three - Birthday Party 
 18. The Royalettes - I Want To Meet Him 
 19. The Bobbi-Pins - Why Did You Go? 
 20. Carole Quinn - What's So Sweet About Sweet Sixteen? 
 21. The Whyte Boots - Nightmare 
 22. Lesley Gore - That's The Way Boys Are 
 23. The Shangri-Las - Footsteps On The Roof 
 24. Diane Renay - Growin' Up Too Fast 
 25. The Angels - Thank You And Goodnight 






 

9 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.