Sly Stone, pioneering funk and soul musician, dies aged 82
Link to the news;
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2025/jun/09/sly-stone-pioneering-funk-and-soul-musician-dies-aged-82
Sly Stone.
Real Name:
Sylvester Stewart
Profile:
Sly Stone is an American musician, songwriter, and record producer, most famous for his role as frontman for Sly & The Family Stone,
a band which played a critical role in the development of soul, funk and psychedelia in the 1960s and 1970s.
B. 15th March 1943, Denton, Texas, U.S.A.
Tracks;
01 Dance To The Music.mp3
02 I Want To Take You Higher.mp3
03 Family Affair.mp3
04 Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Again).mp3
05 I Get High On You.mp3
06 Stand.mp3
07 M'lady.mp3
08 Skin I'm In.mp3
09 Everyday People.mp3
10 Sing A Simple Song.mp3
11 Hot Fun In The Summertime.mp3
12 Don't Call Me Nigger, Whitey.mp3
13 Brave & Strong.mp3
14 Life.mp3
15 Everybody Is A Star.mp3
16 If You Want Me To Stay.mp3
17 (You Caught Me) Smilin'.mp3
18 Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be).mp3
19 Runnin' Away.mp3
20 Family Affair (Remix).mp3
%20@320.jpg)
Thank You DoYouRemember, RIP Sly!!
ReplyDeleteThank you DoYouRemember.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
ReplyDeleteRest in peace Sly
ReplyDeleteThank You
ReplyDelete