CD 1
1. Eddie Floyd - Yum Yum Yum (I Want Some) (2:52)
2. Jean Knight - Carry On (2:58)
3. Isaac Hayes - Do Your Thing (3:20)
4. Frederick Knight - I've Been Lonely For So Long (3:22)
5. Annette Thomas - Nothing Is Everlasting (2:57)
6. The Soul Children - Hearsay (3:31)
7. Albert King - Angel Of Mercy (4:19)
8. The Dramatics - In The Rain (3:25)
9. Lee Sain - She's My Old Lady Too (2:43)
10. The Temprees - Explain It To Her Mama (3:01)
11. Sons Of Slum - Right On (3:28)
12. Johnnie Taylor (The Soul Philosopher) - Doing My Own Thing (Pt.1) (3:47)
13. The Emotions - My Honey And Me (3:38)
14. Isaac Hayes - Let's Stay Together (Instrumental) (3:48)
15. Hot Sauce - Bring It Home (And Give It To Me) (3:21)
16. Black Society - Look Around You (2:33)
17. The Nightingales - Don't Do It - I'm With You (3:30)
18. The Staple Singers - I'll Take You There (3:15)
19. The Leaders - Which Way (2:26)
20. Veda Brown - Living A Life Without Love (3:05)
21. Harvey Scales - What's Good For You (Don't Have To be Good To You) (2:26)
22. The Mad Lads - Let Me Repair Your Heart (4:04)
23. Eric Mercury - What's Usual Seems Natur'l (3:26)
24. Major Lance - I Wanna Make Up (Before We Break Up) (4:01)
CD 2
1. Isaac Hayes & David Porter - Ain't That Loving You (For More Reasons Than One) (4:26)
2. Little Milton - Walking The Back Streets And Crying (5:06)
3. William Bell - Save Us (3:19)
4. Rufus Thomas - 6-3-8 (2:40)
5. Mel & Tim - Starting All Over Again (3:51)
6. Stefan - Keep On Loving Me (2:54)
7. David Porter - I'm Afraid The Masquerade Is Over (4:47)
8. Little Sonny - Goin' Down Slow (Pts.1&2) (5:36)
9. The Emotions - I Could Never Be Happy (3:32)
10. The Soul Children - Don't Take My Kindness For Weakness (2:57)
11. Albert King - I'll Play The Blues For You (Pt.1) (3:43)
12. Roger Hatcher - I Dedicate My Life To You (2:29)
13. March Wind - Do The Sweetback (2:59)
14. Black Nasty - Gettin' Funky 'Round Here (2:45)
15. David Porter - When The Chips Are Down (3:23)
16. Carla Thomas - Sugar (4:13)
17. Eddie Floyd - You're Good Enough (To Be My Baby) (3:17)
18. The Staple Singers - This World (3:36)
19. Jean Knight - Helping Man (2:55)
20. John KaSandra - Ain't I Good? (3:04)
CD 3
1. The Bar-Kays - Dance, Dance, Dance (Pt.1) (3:03)
2. The Temprees - Dedicated To The One I Love (3:36)
3. The Dramatics - Toast To The Fool (4:17)
4. Johnnie Taylor - Stop Doggin' Me (4:07)
5. Frederick Knight - Trouble (3:11)
6. Little Milton - I'm Gonna Cry A River (3:43)
7. Rufus Thomas - Itch And Scratch (Pt.1) (3:13)
8. Ernie Hines - What Would I Do (3:39)
9. Veda Brown - I Know It's Not Right (To Be In Love With A Married Man) (3:27)
10. Stefan - Holy Cow (3:04)
11. Sons Of Slum - What Goes Around (Must Come Around) (3:11)
12. Isaac Hayes - Theme From The Men (Instrumental) (4:03)
13. Mavis Staples - Endlessly (3:16)
14. Inez Foxx - You Hurt Me For The Last Time (3:07)
15. John Gary Williams - My Sweet Lord (3:18)
16. Albert King - Breaking Up Somebody's Home (3:43)
17. Katie Love - How Can You Mistreat The One You Love (2:45)
18. The Emotions - From Toys To Boys (2:31)
19. Roy Lee Johnson & The Villagers - The Dryer (vocal) (Pt.1) (2:19)
20. Carla Thomas - I May Not Be All You Want (But I'm All You Got) (3:52)
21. Major Lance - Ain't No Sweat (3:21)
22. Jean Knight - Do Me (2:53)
23. Little Milton - Rainy Day (3:15)
CD 4
1. The Soul Children - It Ain't Always What You Do (It's Who You Let See You Do It) (3:40)
2. Mel & Tim - I May Not Be What You Want (2:58)
3. Rufus Thomas - Funky Robot (Pt.1) (2:44)
4. Johnnie Taylor - Don't You Fool With My Soul (Pt.1) (2:56)
5. The Staple Singers - Oh La De Da (3:37)
6. Hot Sauce - What Do You See In Her? (2:46)
7. The Temprees - A Thousand Miles Away (3:21)
8. The Dramatics - Hey You! Get Off My Mountain (3:32)
9. Isaac Hayes - Rolling Down A Mountainside (4:18)
10. The Bar-Kays - You're Still My Brother (3:31)
11. Jimmy Lewis - Stop Half Loving These Women (2:57)
12. William Bell - Lovin' On Borrowed Time (3:58)
13. Eddie Floyd - Lay Your Loving On Me (3:17)
14. Inez Foxx - The Time (3:59)
15. Mel & Tim - Heaven Knows (3:54)
16. Johnnie Taylor - I Believe In You (You Believe In Me) (4:33)
17. Veda Brown - Short Stopping (2:24)
18. The Staple Singers - Be What You Are (5:01)
19. Stefan - I've Got To Love Somebody's Baby (2:59)
20. Albert King - Playing On Me (3:43)
21. David Porter - Long As You're The One Somebody In The World (2:39)
CD 5
1. Frederick Knight - This Is My Song Of Love To You (3:12)
2. The MGs - Sugarcane (3:09)
3. The Soul Children - Love Is A Hurtin' Thing (3:17)
4. Eddie Floyd - Baby, Lay Your Head Down (Gently On My Bed) (3:42)
5. Eddie Floyd - Check Me Out (3:38)
6. The Emotions - Runnin' Back (And Forth) (2:33)
7. Inez Foxx - Crossing Over The Bridge (2:53)
8. The Temprees - Love's Maze (3:35)
9. The Bar-Kays - It Ain't Easy (3:25)
10. Carla Thomas - Love Among People (4:08)
11. Little Milton - What It Is (3:23)
12. William Bell - I've Got To Go On Without You (3:48)
13. Eric Mercury - Love Is Taking Over (3:51)
14. Joe Hicks - Ruby Dean (3:20)
15. The Mad Lads - I'm So Glad I Fell In Love With You (2:10)
16. The Dramatics - Fell For You (3:15)
17. Johnnie Taylor - Cheaper To Keep Her (3:29)
18. Rufus Thomas - I Know You Don't Want Me No More (3:05)
19. The Staple Singers - If You're Ready (Come Go With Me) (3:21)
20. The Sweet Inspirations - Slipped And Tripped (2:58)
21. The Emotions - Peace Be Still (2:56)
22. The Soul Children - I'll Be The Other Woman (3:36)
CD 6
1. The Newcomers - The Martian Hop (2:56)
2. Inez Foxx - I Had A Talk With My Man (4:08)
3. The Temprees - At Last (2:57)
4. Isaac Hayes - Joy (Pt.1) (4:38)
5. Hot Sauce - Good Woman Turning Bad (2:51)
6. John KaSandra - Mose (Pt.3) (5:42)
7. Rufus Thomas - I'll Be Your Santa Baby (3:35)
8. Eddie Floyd - I Wanna Do Things For You (3:26)
9. Albert King - That's What The Blues Is All About (3:54)
10. Carolyn Hurley - One Way Love Affair (4:17)
11. Little Milton - Tin Pan Alley (3:33)
12. Rufus Thomas - The Funky Bird (3:24)
13. Johnnie Taylor - We're Getting Careless With Our Love (4:00)
14. The Emotions - What Do The Lonely Do At Christmas (3:25)
15. Cix Bits - Season's Greetings (3:22)
16. Eric Mercury - Don't Lose Faith In Me Lord (3:33)
17. Veda Brown - Don't Start Loving Me (If You're Gonna Stop) (3:51)
18. The Staple Singers - Touch A Hand, Make A Friend (3:26)
19. The Dramatics - And I Panicked (3:33)
20. Joy Fleming - Change It All (3:23)
CD 7
1. William Bell - Gettin' What You Want (Losin' What You Got) (3:32)
2. Jacqui Verdell - He's Mine (3:42)
3. Little Sonny - My Woman Is Good To Me (2:51)
4. David Porter - I Got You And I'm Glad (3:09)
5. The Emotions - Put A Little Love Away (3:13)
6. Frederick Knight - Suzy (3:30)
7. Mel & Tim - The Same Folks (3:12)
8. The Temprees - You Make The Sunshine (3:31)
9. John Gary Williams - The Whole Damn World Is Going Crazy (3:12)
10. Inez Foxx - Circuit's Overloaded (3:44)
11. Isaac Hayes - Wonderful (3:40)
12. Little Milton - Behind Closed Doors (4:00)
13. Eddie Floyd - Guess Who (3:21)
14. The Sweet Inspirations - Dirty Tricks (3:03)
15. Roebuck 'Pops' Staples - Whicha Way Did It Go (3:12)
16. Black Nasty - Talking To The People (2:44)
17. Johnnie Taylor - I've Been Born Again (3:21)
18. The MGs - Neckbone (3:00)
19. Sandra Wright - Wounded Woman (2:30)
20. Hot Sauce - Stop Doggin' Me (3:50)
21. Kim Weston - Goodness Gracious (2:53)
CD 8
1. The Staple Singers - City In The Sky (3:45)
2. Isaac Hayes - Title Theme (2:35)
3. Eddie Floyd - Soul Street (3:26)
4. Albert King - Flat Tire (4:20)
5. The Soul Children - Love Makes It Right (3:15)
6. The Temprees - Mr. Cool That Ain't Cool (2:52)
7. Rufus Thomas - Boogie Ain't Nuttin' (But Gettin' Down)(Pt.1) (2:57)
8. Ron Banks & The Dramatics - Highway To Heaven (3:52)
9. William Bell - Get It While It's Hot (3:14)
10. Frederick Knight - Passing Thru (3:14)
11. The Newcomers - Keep And Eye On Your Close Friends (3:09)
12. The Staple Singers - My Main Man - There Is A God (5:11)
13. Mel & Tim - That's The Way I Want To Live My Life (3:07)
14. Mel & Tim - Forever And A Day (4:41)
15. The Emotions - Baby, I'm Through (3:44)
16. Johnnie Taylor - It's September (3:17)
17. Shirley Brown - Woman To Woman (3:55)
18. Randy Brown & Company - Did You Hear Yourself (Pt.1) (3:22)
19. Annette Thomas - You Need A Friend Like Mine (2:55)
20. The Temprees - I Love, I Love (3:35)
21. Little Milton - Let Me Back In (3:01)
CD 9
1. Albert King - Crosscut Saw (2:50)
2. The Bar-Kays - Coldblooded (3:08)
3. Sir Mack Rice - Bump Meat (2:43)
4. The Newcomers - (Too Little In Common To Be Lovers) Too Much Going To Say Goodbye (3:31)
5. The Wrecking Crew - Bump And Boogie (Pt.1) (2:56)
6. The Soul Children - What's Happening Baby (Pt.1) (2:44)
7. The Staple Singers - Who Made The Man (4:15)
8. Brook Benton - I Keep Thinking To Myself (3:13)
9. Eddie Floyd - I Got A Reason To Smile (Cause I Got You) (3:16)
10. Bessie Banks - Try To Leave Me If You Can (I Bet You Can't Do It) (4:34)
11. Willie Singleton - Burning On Both Ends (2:51)
12. The Emotions - There Are More Questions Than Answers (3:33)
13. Albert King - Santa Claus Wants Some Lovin' (3:02)
14. Hot Sauce - I Can't Let You Go (3:14)
15. Frederick Knight - I Betcha Didn't Know That (3:04)
16. Sandra Wright - Lovin' You, Lovin' Me (3:35)
17. Rufus Thomas - Do The Double Bump (3:07)
18. The Temprees - Coma And Get Your Love (3:17)
19. Sir Mack Rice - Dark Skin Woman (Pt.1) (3:09)
20. Shirley Brown - It Ain't No Fun (5:27)
21. Little Milton - If You Talk In Your Sleep (2:44)
22. Eddie Floyd - Talk To The Man (3:03)
CD 10
1. Barbara & Joe - You're Astounding (3:03)
2. The Green Brothers - Dy-No-Mite (Did You Say My Love) (3:08)
3. The Dynamic - Soul Machine, Boom-A-Rang (3:33)
4. John Gary Williams - Come What May (3:30)
5. Johnnie Taylor - Try Me Tonight (3:21)
6. Freddie Waters - Groovin' On My Baby's Love (2:46)
7. The Fiestas - I Can't Shake Your Love (Can't Shake You Loose) (3:44)
8. Frederick Knight - I Wanna Play With You (2:48)
9. Albert King - I'm Doing Fine (3:30)
10. Teresa Davis - No Way (I Can Live Without You) (3:15)
11. The Staple Singers - Back Road Into Town (4:19)
12. Eddie Floyd - I'm So Glad I Met You (3:15)
13. Little Milton - Packed Up And Took My Mind (4:01)
14. Johnnie Taylor - Just Keep On Loving Me (3:01)
15. R.B. Hudmon - How Can I Be A Witness (3:07)
16. Rufus Thomas - Jump Back '75 (Pt.1) (3:35)
17. The Staple Singers - I Got To Be Myself (3:38)
18. Shirley Brown - It's Worth A Whippin' (3:33)
19. The Bar-Kays - Holy Ghost (Pt.1) (2:47)

Top! many thanks!
ReplyDelete