CD 1
01. Bobby Davis - Damper Down
02. Lonnie Brooks - The Popeye
03. Lonnie Brooks - Mr. Hot Shot
41. McKinley Mitchell - The Town I Live In
05. Betty Everett - I've Got A Claim On You
06. Benny Turner - Come Back Home
07. Harold Burrage - Master Key
08. Big Daddy Rogers - Be My Lawyer
09. Big Daddy Rogers - I'm A Big Man
10. The Five Du-Tones - Shake A Tail Feather
11. Dorothy Prince - If I Could Live My Life All Over
12. Billy "The Kid" Emerson - The Whip Pt. 1
13. The Five Du-Tones - That's How I Love You
14. Johnny Sayles - Don't Turn Your Back On Me
15. Johnny Sayles - You Told A Lie
16. McKinley Mitchell - Tell It Like It Is
17. Lucky Laws - Who Is She
18. The Accents - New Girl
19. Johnny Sayles - You Did Me Wrong
20. Alvin Cash & The Crawlers - Twine Time
21. Joe & Mack - Don't You Worry
22. The Sharpees - Do The 45
23. Harold Burrage - Got To Find A Way
24. Beverly Shaffer - Where Will You Be Boy
25. The Du-Ettes - Every Beat Of My Heart
СD 2
01. The Sharpees - Tired Of Being Lonely
02. Big Daddy Simpson - Give Me Back My Ring
03. Cicero Blake - Sad Feeling
04. Joseph Moore - I Still Can't Get You
05. Alvin Cash & The Registers - The Philly Freeze
06. Josephine Taylor - What Is Love
07. Andrew Tibbs - I Made A Mistake
08. Harold Burrage - More Power To You
09. Stacy Johnson - I Stand Alone
10. Josephine Taylor - Ordinary Guy
11. Liz Lands - One Man's Poison
12. The Admirations - Wait Til I Get To Know You
13. Miss Madeline - Behave Yourself
14. The Ulti-Mations - Without You
15. The Ulti-Mations - Would I Do It Over
16. Otis Clay - That's How It Is (When You're In Love)
17. Wylie Dixon - Gotta Hold On
18. Otis Clay - A Lasting Love
19. Willie Parker - You Got Your Finger In My Eye
20. Alvin Cash - Keep On Dancin'
21. Bull And The Matadors - The Funky Judge
22. Thomas East & The Fabulous Playboys - I Get A Groove
23. Simtec & Wylie - Socking Soul Power
24. Bull And The Matadors - Move With The Groove
25. Toddlin' Town Sounds - It's Your Thing


No comments:
Post a Comment
RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.