Saturday, November 22, 2025

Ricky Nelson - Spotlight On Rick (1964) @ 320


01. Rick Nelson - I'm A Fool  (1:57)
02. Rick Nelson - I Tried  (2:44)
03. Rick Nelson - I'm Talking About You  (2:07)
04. Rick Nelson - Yesterday's Love  (2:12)
05. Rick Nelson - A Happy Guy  (2:16)
06. Rick Nelson - From A Distance  (3:01)
07. Rick Nelson - Stop, Look, Listen  (2:12)
08. Rick Nelson - Don't Breathe A Word  (2:08)
09. Rick Nelson - That's Why I Love You Like I Do  (2:39)
10. Rick Nelson - In My Dreams  (2:26)
11. Rick Nelson - Just Relax  (2:05)
12. Rick Nelson - Live And Learn  (2:21)




 

5 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.