Monday, October 26, 2026

Various Artists - Don't Stop The Carnival (Sunshine, Soft & Studio Pop 1966-1971) @ Flac


Repost/Update
01. Piccadilly Circus - These Changing Times (2:27)
02. Manny Fryzer - I Went To California (2:30)
03. The Vikings - Golden Girl (2:18)
04. The Sound Investment - Come Back Baby (2:37)
05. Johnny Draper - One Way Love (2:15)
06. Oogum B And The Tricks - Butchers And Bakers (2:28)
07. Wisdom - Lines, Circles And Triangles (2:16)
08. David Kerr - Summer Nights (2:17)
09. The Rock And Roll Society - We Can Make It (2:15)
10. Raintree - Keep The Candle Burning (2:32)
11. Alan O'Day - The House On Sunrise Avenue (2:43)
12. The Emporium Of Sound - She Was Mine (2:27)
13. Rumbles Ltd. - Everyday Kind Of Love (2:16)
14. The Wildones - Valerie (Exhibit "A" In Divorce Court) (1:53)
15. The Munx - So Much In Love (2:25)
16. The Westbrooks - Take Me With You When You Go (2:22)
17. Kenny Nolan - I'm No Good For You (2:24)
18. The Blue Subway - I Walked Right Out Of My Mind (2:27)
19. Don Ray - I Feel Love Coming On (2:35)
20. Rick Petersen - I Can't Try (2:28)
21. Disraeli - Say You Love Me (2:19)
22. Tony Orlando - Simple Simon (2:41)
23. The Loved Ones - Do You Wanna' Know What I Think (2:18)
24. Brian Neary - Big City Girl (2:21)
25. Harry Deal & The Galaxies - Warm Sunny Sunday (2:16)
26. The Carousel - One Mistake (2:27)
27. The Seagulls - Death Of A Clown (2:57)
28. Donafaye - As We March To Different Drummers (2:47)
29. Tony Darrow - Happy Days (2:33)
30. The Vikings - Cherish The Love You Feel (2:30)
31. Manny Fryzer - On To L.A (2:24)
32. Johnny Draper - Trippin' (2:00)
33. The Sound Investment - Don't Stop The Carnival (2:17)




4 comments:

  1. hello can you reup this comp great tanx!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Cambridge
      Hi New Link-----------> https://pixeldrain.com/u/YrFiEy2N
      This is the last one for today and the week ahead. You make a lot of requests, and I get a lot of requests from other people. Please adhere to our rules - 1-2 requests per week. I assure you, in terms of response speed, this is the same as making 2 requests per day. I hope for your understanding. All the best.
      Dmitrich

      Delete
  2. hello can you reup this comp great tanx!

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.