Despite its relatively shoddy packaging and remastering, Collectables' The Very Best of Freddie & the Dreamers is a good collection of the British Invasion group's best moments. "I'm Telling You Now" and "Do the Freddie" are here, of course, along with 23 other tracks. Since the group was essentially a one-hit wonder, there aren't many lost classics scattered throughout the album, but there are a couple of fun little songs that will be of interest to Freddie fans. However, if you already have EMI's collection The Best of Freddie & The Dreamers
1. I'm Telling You Now
2. I Understand (Just How You Feel)
3. It Doesn't Matter Anymore
4. If You Gotta Make A Fool Of Somebody
5. You Were Made For Me
6. See You Later Alligator
7. Do The Freddie
8. I Think Of You
9. Feel So Blue
10. Over You
11. I Love You Baby
12. Viper
13. If You've Got A Minute Baby
14. Just For You
15. Money (That's What I Want)
16. Little You
17. Thou Shalt Not Steal
18. Jailer Bring Me Water
19. I Don't Love You Anymore
20. Playboy
21. Windmill In Old Amsterdam
22. Tell Me When
23. Come Back When You're Ready
24. Sally Ann
25. Don't Make Me Cry
26. I Just Don't Understand
27. Silly Girl
28. Love Like You

......................................................................
ReplyDeletehttp://rapidshare.com/files/
----------------------------->
377377450/Best_Of.rar
Thank you for the great '60's British beat music. Please upload more!
ReplyDeleteCheers.
Herman's Hermits or Freddie & the Dreamers??
ReplyDeleteWhere's Russell Quan when you need him?
Это "Весёлые ребята " с Freddie Garrity ...
ReplyDeleteRussell Quan -
http://allmusic-wingsofdream.blogspot.com/2009/01/dukes-of-hamburg-some-folks_8421.html
and
http://mojorepairshop.blogspot.com/2008/08/mummies-never-been-caught-flat-one.html
spasibo!
ReplyDelete