Saturday, May 01, 2021

Various Artists - Teenage Time Vol. 9



01 Dickey Lee - Dreamy Nights 
02 Ray & Lindy - Angel Love 
03 Doug & Freddy - I Believe In Love 
04 The Jades - So Blue 
05 Jimmy Inman & The Impollos - You Never Realized 
06 Jimmy Helms - What Am I To Do 
07 Bobby Vinton - You'll Never Forget 
08 Johnny & The Shy Guys - Pretty Baby 
09 Charles Heinz - Desteny 
10 Mike Preston - Just Ask Your Heart 
11 Jerry Cox With The Cavaliers - Sherry 
12 Chuck Hix - Sandy 
13 Chet Powers - Someone Loves You Jo 
14 Davy Douglas - Hungry Heart 
15 Dean Reed - Our Summer Romance 
16 Gene Princeton & His Plaids - Deana Jo 
17 Lou Josie - Time's A Wastin' 
18 Scott Miller - I Confess 
19 Johnny October - Young And In Love 
20 Del Reeves - Because You Love Me 
21 Joey Brooks - I Have Waited 
22 Gene Bua - Once Upon A Time 
23 Dick Glasser - Heartaches Over You 
24 Mark Taylor - I'm Waiting Just For You 
25 Johnny Ferguson - Waitin' For The Sandman 
26 Doug Powell - The Wheel Of Love 
27 Dick Grass & The Hoppers - Please Dear 
28 King Brothers - I'll Die From Heartbreak 
29 Wayne Powers - Point Of View 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.