01 Jack Moore And The Clefs - Here Comes That Dream Again
02 Jimi Lea - Gonna Make You Mine Tonight
03 The Team Mates - I Just Might
04 Ray Pilgrim - Red Red Roses
05 Bryan Davis - Then I'll Know
06 Ricky Robins - Baby What You Gonna Do
07 Ray Jones And The Starbrites - Phone Book
08 The Hideaways - Lovin' Time
09 Joey Vee And The Randers - Goodbye, Don't Cry For Me
10 Ted Dirk - Wedding Bells
11 Andy Cavell - Hey There, Cruel Heart
12 George Graham - Your Love Means So Much To Me
13 Eddie Lee - Teen Age Love
14 Grade Wicker - Our Summer Romance
15 Mickey Farrell With The Generals - I'm Searchin'
16 Bobby Nelson - Your Letter
17 Larry And The Standards - Where Is She
18 Bobby Boyle - You Had Your Chance
19 Charles Watts - The Fault Is Your Own
20 Richard Star - Never Gone Steady
21 Bobby Curtola - High-Tone
22 Kingtones - A Love I Had
23 Jim Cava - Walking With My Angel
24 Bryan Davis - Don't Love
25 Danny And The Saints - No One Has Eyes For Me
26 Peanut Holley - My One True Love
27 Paul De Cain - But Only In Name
28 Rix Slaughter - Listen Little Girl
29 Ronnie Toth - Someone Like You
30 Chase Webster - Like I've Never Been Gone



No comments:
Post a Comment
RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.