01 Frankie Lee - Angel Eyes
02 Stewart Self - You Are My Destiny
03 Ray Melton - You And Johnny Smith
04 Terry Clark - I'm Gonna Travel
05 Frank Gari - Be My Girl
06 Bobby Capri - One Sided Love
07 Freddy Weller - Goodbye
08 Craig Douglas - Golden Girl
09 Herbie Smith - What Happened To The Girl
10 Eddie McGlin - She's My Queen
11 Arlo Dee & The Charms - I Wouldn't Be So Sure
12 Ben Toro - More Every Day
13 Danny Colingo - Kiss N' Tell
14 Eddie Hickey - Who Could Be Bluer
15 Tommy Burk & The Counts - You'll Feel It Too
16 Ty Whitney - Cure For Love
17 Lance Farr - Mary Lisa
18 Lee Parker & The Sharps - If Love Is What You Want
19 Frankie Drake - I Worry
20 Norty Johnson And The Nomads - For Your Love
21 Walt Benton & The Diplomats - Summer Love
22 Freddy Schaefer - Zoom Zoom Zoom
23 The Starfires - Love Will Break Your Heart
24 Wallace Odell - Will They Know
25 Freddy Weller - Don't Answer That Question
26 The Swordsmen - Lonely Boy-Lonely Girl
27 Larry Brummett - Time
28 Gary & Sunny - You're Gonna Love Me
29 The Griffin Brothers - Just Want You To Know
30 The Jackson Bros - I Only Know



Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThanks you!
ReplyDelete