Friday, January 14, 2022

The "V"-Rangers – Explosion (1968)


The "V" in V-Rangers, stands for Vienna and this is where Austria's best band of this era is from. They released 5 singles and one LP on Austria's state labe


Erich Lauer - piano, organ, trombone
Heinz Haas - bass guitar, vocal
Herbert Graf - saxophon, flute, tumbas, bongos, tambourine
Helmut Schallgruber - guitar, piano
Karl Haas - vocal, drums, maracas

The "V"-Rangers – Explosion  (1968)

01. What 'd I Say (instr.)
02. Russian Spy And I
03. The Dock Of The Bay
04. Watermelon Man (instr.) 
05. Run, Baby, Run
06. L'amour est bleu
07. Yummy, Yummy, Yummy (instr.)
08. Those Were The Days
09. Tossing And Turning
10. If I Had Only Time
11. The Cat (instr.)
12. The Great Pretender

Hound Dog / Mary Anne 1966 ‎(7", Single)


13. Hound Dog
14. Mary Ann

Batman Theme 1967 ‎(7", Single, Mono)


15. Batman Theme

B.I Try To Flee 1968 (7", Single)


16. I Try To Flee

Give A Little, Take A Little Lovin' / Make Love
1969 (7", 45 RPM, Single)



17. Give A Little, Take A Little
18. Make Love


 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Dmitrich for the Austrian band, which i don't know, even i'm from Austria.
    No entry at discogs.
    And if, very expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never before heard of this band. Very interesting, very professionel. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much. Was there any scans etc of album covers? If not the music is great. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.