Saturday, June 07, 2025

Various Artists - The Cadence Story (@320)

 


Repost

Various Artists - The Cadence Story

 

Tracklist:

 

1            Andy Williams– Butterfly

2            The Everly Brothers*–   All I Have To Do Is Dream

3            Johnny Tillotson–           Poetry In Motion

4            The Chordettes–             Lollipop

5            Eddie Hodges–  I'm Gonna Knock On Your Door

6            Link Wray–         Rumble

7            The Four Tophatters–    45 Men In A Telephone Booth

8            The Metronomes (6)–    Dear Don

9            The Everly Brothers*–   Bye Bye Love

10          Andy Williams– I Like Your Kind Of Love

11          The Chordettes–             Born To Be With You

12          Ocie Smith*–     Lighthouse

13          Bill Hayes–         Message From James Dean

14          The Everly Brothers*–   Wake Up Little Susie

15          Andy Williams– Baby Doll

16          The Metronomes (6)–    I Love My Girl

17          Link Wray–         The Swag

18          Charlie McCoy– Cherry Berry Wine

19          Johnny Tillotson–           Without You

20          Eddie Hodges–  (Girls, Girls, Girls) Made To Love

21          Lenny Welch–   Since I Fell For You

22          Johnny Tillotson–           It Keeps Right On A-Hurtin'

23          Eddie Hodges–  Ain't Gonna Wash For A Week

24          Lenny Welch–   Ebb Tide

25          Julius La Rosa–  Eh, Cumpari!

26          Archie Bleyer–  Hernando's Hideaway

27          The Chordettes–             Mr. Sandman

28          Bill Hayes–         The Ballad Of Davy Crockett


8 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.