Thanks! I had no idea there were so many songs by "the Archies".. I do believe that the studio musicians that recorded these were the same ones that played on many of the biggest surf hits too! Oh p.s. Cor.. could you repost the psychedelic states series too. I seem to be missing several part 2s etc., probably from when I lost a hard drive last year.. Thanks!!
RULES : 1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please. 2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material. 3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.
Thank you. Great!
ReplyDeleteThanks Cor
ReplyDeleteLovely post!! Thank you so much.
ReplyDeleteHi could you please repost this? I just discovered your page. Thanks
ReplyDeleteHi could you please repost this? I just discovered your page. Thanks
ReplyDeleteJim W Thanks for the reupload I appreciate it.
DeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteThanks! I had no idea there were so many songs by "the Archies".. I do believe that the studio musicians that recorded these were the same ones that played on many of the biggest surf hits too!
ReplyDeleteOh p.s. Cor.. could you repost the psychedelic states series too. I seem to be missing several part 2s etc., probably from when I lost a hard drive last year..
Thanks!!
This is great. Thank You
ReplyDeleteThanks for this post Cor, I have some of the original albums, but this is a great way to get them all in one great package. Cheers from Rixboy
ReplyDelete