Wednesday, January 17, 2024

VA - DooWop Does The Great American Song Book (13 Cd's) @320

 


Cd.1

01  I'm In The Mood For Love - Chimes

02  Over The Rainbow - Demensions

03  The Glory Of Love - Five Keys

04  The Nearness Of You - Maurice Williams & The Zodiacs

05  Autumn Leaves - Regents

06  Music Maestro Please - Flamingos

07  From The Bottom Of My Heart. - Clovers

08  All The Things You Are - Dion & The Belmonts

09  As Years Go By - Duprees

10  Let's Fall I Love - Five Discs

11  My Baby Done Told Me - Robins

12  Our Love Is Here To Stay - Sharps

13  Time After Time - Paragons

14  Blue Velvet - Moonglows

15  I'll Be Seein You - Five Satins

16  In The Still Of The Night - Dion & The Belmonts

17  Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams - Classics

18  The Things I Love - Duprees

19  To Each His Own - Five Keys

20  Moonglow - Ravens

21  You Gave Me Peace Of Mind - Spaniels

22  I Wish You Love - Velours

23  I'm Confessin' (That I Love You) - Chantels

24  The Things I Love - Fidelitys

25  When I Fall In Love - Skyliners

26  P.S. I Love You - Classics

27  The Way You Look Tonight - Jaguars

28  P.S. I Love You - Neons

29  A Sunday Kind Of Love - Del-Vikings

30  What Are You Doing New Year's Eve - Orioles


Cd.2

01  Rags To Riches - Accents

02  Let's Fall In Love - Chimes

03  My Foolish Heart - Demensions

04  Canadian Sunset - Excels

05  Summertime - Ravens

06  Red Sails In The Sunset - Five Keys

07  Glory Of Love - Velours

08  Smoke From Your Cigarette - Fabulons

09  Hearts Desire - Avalons

10  Old Cape Cod - Classics

11  Stardust - Billy Ward & The Dominoes

12  Once In A While - Orioles

13  In The Chapel In The Moonlight - Fabulous Four

14  Hands Across The Table - Velours

15  Ebb Tide - Avalons

16  That's My Desire - Channels

17  I'll Be Seeing You - Skyliners

18  The Breeze And I - Four Most

19  I'm Confessing - Uniques

20  Walking My Baby Back Home - Chalets

21  Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Del-Vikings

22  When You Wish Upon A Star - Dion & The Belmonts

23  I Could Have Danced All Night - Souveiners

24  White Cliffs Of Dover - Checkers

25  For Sentimental Reasons - Devotions

26  As Time Goes By - Frankie Lymon

27  Portrait Of My Love - Tokens

28  Adorable - Colts

29  Life Is But A Dream - Harptones

30  I'm Afraid The Masquerade Is Over - Moonglows


Cd.3

01  Love Is A Many Spendored Thing - Duprees

02  Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered - Mohawks

03  The Masquerade Is Over - Harptones

04  Canadian Sunset - Arrogants

05  These Foolish Things - Five Keys

06  Donkey Serenade - Orioles

07  Mio Amore - Velours

08  I'll Be Seeing You - Hollywood Flames

09  Confidential - El Rays

10  Once In A While - Chimes

11  For Me And My Gal - Four J's

12  C'est La Vie - Wrens

13  I Cover The Waterfront - Orioles

14  Red Sails In The Sunset - Jarmels

15  Fly Me To The Moon - Dion & the Belmonts

16  I'm In The Mood For Love - Flamingos

17  Begin The Beguine - Avalons

18  Bluebirds Over The Mountain - Echoes

19  Green Eyes - Ravens

20  My Reverie - Larks

21  Moonlight In Vermont - Valtairs

22  That's My Desire - Five Jades

23  Where Or When - Dion & the Belmonts

24  Danny Boy - Paragons

25  Music, Maestro Please - Starlings

26  Deep Purple - Billy Ward & the Dominoes

27  Because Of You - Reflections

28  The Way You Look Tonight - Calvanes


Cd.4

01  Uuchained Melody - Vito & The Salutations

02  St. Louis Blues - Isley Brothers

03  Zing Went The Strings Of My Heart - Darts

04  It's Only A Paper Moon - Dion & The Belmonts

05  Yes Sir, That's My Baby - Clovers

06  Fools Fall In Love - Drifters

07  Red Red Robin - Chotalls

08  Bye Bye Blues - Ravens

09  Little White Lies - Lewis Lymon & The Teenchords

10  Life Is But A Dream - Earls

11  Stormy Weather - Spaniels

12  A Sunday Kind Of Love - Del-Vikings

13  White Cliffs Of Dover - Epics

14  Carioca - Aqua-Nites

15  Yes Sir, That's My Baby - Sensations

16  Night And Day - Orioles

17  Goodie Goodie - Frankie Lymon

18  Pennies From Heaven - Skyliners

19  Satin Doll (Inst.) - Ravens

20  You Do Something To Me - Avalons

21  Sweet Georgia Brown - Coasters

22  Heartaches - Marcels

23  Swinging On A Star - Dion & The Belmonts

24  When Gabriel Blows His Horn - Robins

25  Dance By The Light Of The Moon - Olympics

26  That Old Black Magic - Clovers

27  Because Of You - Dreamers

28  Imagination - Quotations

29  I'll Be Seeing You - Five Satins

30  Perfidia - Crows

31  I Believe - Earls


Cd.5

01  Let's Fall In Love - Willows

02  My Own True Love - Duprees

03  Begin The Beguine - Flamingos

04  My Foolish Heart - Dion & The Belmonts

05  River, Stay Away From My Door - Syncopaters

06  That Old Gang Of Mine - Jimmy Ricks & The Ravens

07  Harbor Lights - Billy Ward & The Dominoes

08  To Each His Own - Five Keys

09  True Love - Teddy Bears

10  September Song - Ravens

11  I Was A Fool To Let You Go - Lillian Leach & The Mellows

12  I'm In The Mood For Love - Townsmen

13  Red Sails In The Sunset - Premiers

14  Sentimental Journey - Angels

15  Beautiful Dreamer - Nutmegs

16  Lover, Come Back To Me - Velours

17  Someone To Watch Over Me - Presions

18  I'm Through With Love - Dion & The Belmonts

19  A Sunday Kind Of Love - Devotions

20  Till Then - Orioles

21  Moonglow - Ravens

22  Adorable - Calvanes

23  Old Devil Moon - Rays

24  I Don't Stand A Ghost Of A Chance - Billy Ward & The Dominoes

25  Blue Moon - Emanons

26  Smoke From Your Cigarette - Lilliam Leach & The Mellows

27  I'll Be Seing You - Poni-Tails

28  Besame Mucho - Dreamers

29  The Breeze And I - Flamingos


Cd.6

01  Fools Fall In Love - Starfires

02  Summertime - Marcels

03  Cotton Fields - Angels

04  It's Only A Paper Moon - Mystics

05  Boots And Saddles - Jimmy Ricks & The Ravens

06  Hello Dolly - Vito & The Salutations

07  When The Red, Red Robin Comes Bob, Bob, Bobbin' Along - Dion & The Belmonts

08  St. Lous Blues - Jackie Wilson & The Dominoes

09  Glow Worm - It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas - Rockapella

10  Rags To Riches - Rays

11  Ain't She Sweet - Sensations

12  Yes Indeed - Orioles

13  And The Angels Sing - Angels

14  Zing! Went The Strings Of My Heart - Skyliners

15  Beautiful Dreamer - Passions

16  Rags To Riches - Jackie Wilson & The Dominoes

17  Malanese - Avalons

18  Get Me To The Church On Time - Playmates

19  Shrimp Boats - Orioles

20  Learnin' The Blues - Billy Ward & The Dominoes

21  Mediterranean Moon - Rays

22  Music Music, Music - Sensations

23  He's Got The Whole World In His Hands - Isley Brothers

24  Brazil - Coasters

25  White Cliffs Of Dover - Mystics

26  Goody Goody - Demensions

27  Zing Went The Strings Of My Heart - Gabriel & The Angels

28  Yes Sir, That's My Baby - Five Keys

29  My Melancholy Baby - Marcels

30  Without A Song - Isley Brothers

31  Old Man River - Earls


Cd.7

01  My Foolish Heart - Teddy Bears

02  Rags To Riches - Jackie Wilson & The Dominoes

03  In The Chapel In The Moonlight - Orioles

04  Who's Sorry Now - Jimmy Ricks & The Ravens

05  Stormy Weather - Vinny & The Visuals

06  Zing Went The Strings Of My Heart - Demensions

07  Yes Indeed - Isley Brothers

08  Shangri-La - Parakeets

09  That Old Black Magic - Tymes

10  A Sunday Kind Of Love - Earls

11  Unchained Melody - Five Discs

12  White Cliffs Of Dover - Lee Andrews & The Hearts

13  Blue Velvet - Paragons

14  Without A Song - Jimmy Ricks & The Ravens

15  Autumn Leaves - Tymes

16  Time After Time - Rockapella

17  I Don't Stand A Ghost Of A Chance - Robert & Johnny

18  Moon River - Dion

19  You Belong To Me - Duprees

20  As Time Goes By - Flamingos

21  Always - Jimmy Ricks & The Ravens

22  These Foolish Things - Billy Ward & The Dominoes

23  Red Red Robin - Excellents

24  For Sentimental Reasons - Rivileers

25  Pennies From Heaven - Hal Hodges & The Dreamers

26  Little White Lies - Kenjolairs

27  The Things I Love - Fidelitys

28  Secret Love - Orioles

29  Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind - Five Keys


Cd.8

01  Nature Boy - Shields

02  Til - Angels

03  (It's No) Sin - Duprees

04  I Only Have Eyes For You - Flamingos

05  Baby, Please Don't Go - Orioles

06  When The Swallows Come Back To Capistrano - Satellites

07  The Twelfth Of Never - Tymes

08  When You're Young And In Love - Flying Pickets

09  A Sunday Kind Of Love - Dion

10  Life Is But A Dream - Fashions

11  Till Then (Alt) - Orioles

12  Our Love - Rivieras

13  Stardust - Skyliners

14  Sunday Kind Of Love - Excellons

15  One For My Baby (And One More For The Road) - Dion

16  Just Because - Rosie & The Originals

17  Why Don't You Believe Me - Duprees

18  Since I Fell For You - Spaniels

19  Summertime - Regents

20  This I Promise You - Five Keys

21  P.S. I Love You - Dion

22  I Cover The Waterfront - Little Anthony & The Imperials

23  That's My Desire - Sensations

24  There Goes My Heart - Roomates

25  Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Billy Ward & The Dominoes

26  How Sentimental Can I Be - Lillian Leach & The Mellows

27  Love Walked In - Flamingos

28  Count Every Star - Ravens

29  Unchained Melody (Slow Version) - Vito & The Salutations


Cd.9

01  For Sentimental Reasons - Sisters

02  Whiffenpoos Song - Jimmy Ricks & The Ravens

03  Mio Amore - Flamingos

04  September Song - Dion & The Belmonts

05  Night And Day - Orioles

06  Have You Heard - Duprees

07  I've Got You Under My Skin - Ravens

08  And That Reminds Me - Tymes

09  The Nearness Of You - Roomates

10  Non Dimenticar - Duprees

11  People - Tymes

12  Since I Fell For You - Skyliners

13  That Lucky Old Sun - Virgil Johnson & The Velvets

14  Begin The Beguine - Jimmy Ricks & The Ravens

15  These Foolish Things (Remind Me Of You) - Dials

16  That's My Desire - Flamingos

17  Moonlight Cocktails - Rivieras

18  Zing (Went The Strings Of My Heart) - Pooky Hudson & The Spaniels

19  Somewhere - Tymes

20  Harbor Lights - Platters

21  Three Coins In The Fountain - Billy Ward & The Dominoes

22  The Way You Look Tonight - Lonely Guys

23  Someone To Watch Over Me - Roomates

24  Over The Rainbow - Vito & The Salutations

25  Love Is A Many Splendored Thing - Four Aces

26  Over The Rainbow - Regents

27  Confidential - Rosie & The Originals

28  Canadian Sunset - Cathy Jean & The Roomates


Cd.10

01  Wonderful!, Wonderful! - Tymes

02  Where Or When - Flamingos

03  That Lucky Old Sun - Isley Borthers

04  I'll Never Smile Again - Platters

05  Once In A While - Ravens

06  Ebb Tide - Starlings

07  These Foolish Things - Tymes

08  To Each His Own - Billy Ward & The Dominoes

09  Love Is A Many Splendored Thing - Bachelors

10  I've Got You Under My Skin - Miracles

11  Sleepy Lagoon - Platters

12  Count Every Star - Rivieras

13  Zing Went The Strings Of My Heart - Satintones

14  Unchained Melody - Teddy Bears

15  Zing! Went The Strings Of My Heart - Coasters

16  Three Coins In The Fountain - Skyliners

17  How Deep Is The Ocean - Isley Brothers

18  Once In A While (Alt) - Ravens

19  Moonlight Cocktails - Tymes

20  Exodus - Duprees

21  It's Easy To Remember - Rivieras

22  Hey Good Lookin' - Billy Abbott & The Jewels

23  Canadian Sunset - Emanons

24  Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Skyliners

25  Allright, Okay, You Win - Marcels

26  Sunday Kind Of Love - Regents

27  When The Saints Go Marching In - Isley Brothers

28  If I Didn't Care - Platters

29  You, Me And The Sea - Flamingos


Cd.11

01  Since I Fell For You - Vibrations

02  My Foolish Heart - Flamingos

03  Ebb Tide - Platters

04  Ebb Tide - Righteous Brothers

05  Fools Rush In - Cadets

06  Gina - Vibrations

07  Imagination - Quotations

08  Stardust - Flamingos

09  Misty - Vibrations

10  Because Of You [unrel] - Students

11  Blue Tango - Bill Black's Combo

12  To Each His Own - Platters

13  Zing Went The Strings Of My Heart - Little Diane & The Rays

14  I'll Be Seeing You - Crescendos

15  Darktown Strutters Ball - Flying Platters

16  All Of Me - King Odom Four

17  Such A Night - Drifters

18  Secret Love - Ink Spots

19  On The Sunny Side Of The Street - Parisians

20  Sunday Kind Of Love - Roomates

21  On The Street Where You Live - Drifters

22  When I Fall In Love - Flamingos

23  Love Is A Many Splendored Thing - Little Anthony & The Imperials

24  Blue Moon - Marcels

25  Twilight Time - Platters

26  You Belong To Me - Five Discs

27  Ol' Man River - Four Winds

28  Respectable - Isley Brothers

29  You Belong To Me - Larados

30  That Lucky Old Sun - Marcels


Cd.12

01  Satin Doll - Coasters

02  I Could Have Danced All Night - Souveniers

03  Let's Fall In Love - Five Stars

04  That's My Desire - Dion & The Belmonts

05  These Are The Things I Love - Syncopaters

06  When I Fall In Love (A Capella) - 4 Flops

07  Love Is A Many Splendored Thing - 4 Aces

08  Old Cape Cod - 5 Classics

09  On The Street Where You Live - Chuckles

10  On The Sunny Side Of The Street - Coasters

11  I'll Never Smile Again - Creations

12  Three Coins In The Fountain - Dovells

13  It Isn't Fair - Jewels

14  That Old Gang Of Mine - Ravens

15  Melodie D'amore - Ribbons

16  Old Man River - Skippy & The Hilites

17  River Stay Away From My Door - Syncopaters

18  That Lucky Old Sun - Velvets

19  Stranger In Paradise - Creations

20  Red Sails In The Sunset - Jarmels

21  Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered - Skyliners

22  Loch Lomond - Four Rockets

23  You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To - Coasters

24  Where Or When - Dion & The Belmonts

25  Hello Dolly - Vito & The Salutations

26  Tango Moon - Hornets

27  Moonlight Serenade - Rivieras

28  For Sentimental Reasons - Marvels

29  September In The Rain - Duprees

30  Begin The Beguine - Paragons

31  Sunday Kind Of Love - Del Chateaus


Cd.13

01  I Want A Girl Just Like The Girl That Married Dear Old Dad - Four Lovers

02  How High The Moon - Royal Robins

03  Nature Boy - Shields

04  That Old Black Magic - Tymes

05  Stardust - Skyliners

06  Carolina Moon - Melody Makers

07  Walking My Baby Back Home - Hi-Lites

08  Goody Goody - Five C's

09  Speak Softly Love - Duprees

10  Zing! Went The Strings Of My Heart - Coasters

11  These Foolish Things - Companions

12  The Nearness Of You - Zodiacs

13  Shoo Fly Pie And Apple Pan Dowdy - Carlo

14  Moon River - Jerry Butler

15  At Last - Duprees

16  Three Coins In The Fountain - Iridiscents

17  Moonglow - Coasters

18  The Very Thought Of You - Change Of Page

19  For Me & My Gal - Four J's

20  I Believe - Earls

21  Love Is A Many Splendored Thing (A Capella) - Fashions

22  Autumn Leaves - Tymes

23  Willow Weep For Me - Coasters

24  In Amorata - Duprees

With covers.

****

****




7 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.