Due to track-by-track downloading, the order of the tracks has been changed; it differs from the original. But this in no way detracts from the dignity of this marvelous (not ordinary) collection. Along with familiar melodies and artists, here you will find quite a few unfamiliar artists who have only a few singles... Therefore, it was quite possible (as is often done...) to add to the title of the album - unknow, forgotten, lost... I I discovered a lot of new things and I hope you will enjoy it too.
As for the release itself, were only able to find out the year and the fact that it was published under the Master Classics Records label.
Enjoy, please.
Part One
1. The Sweethearts - No One
2. Denise Germaine - Little Lost Lover
3. Shalimar - Stop And Take A Look
4. Delores Hill - What He Used To Tell Me
5. Vickie Baines - Losing You
6. The Stylettes - On Fire
7. Shirley Matthews - Big Town Boy
8. Debs - The Danger Ahead
9. The Deltas - Anything
10. Honey Love & The Love Notes - We Belong Together
11. Brenda Holloway - A Favor For A Girl
12. The Three Bells - Softly In The Night
13. Dream Girls - Don't Break My Heart
14. Tammy Levon - Schoolgirl's Dream
15. Margie & The Formations - Better Get What Goes For You
16. Sandy Wynns - The Touch Of Venus
17. Roddie Joy - He's So Easy To Love
18. Carla Thomas - The Puppet
19. Barbara English - I Don't Deserve A Boy Like You
20. Shirley Vaughn - Watch Out, Mr. Lonely
21. Cathy Saint - Big Bad World
22. Tootie & The Bouquets - You Done Me Wrong
23. Tamiko Jones - I'm Spellbound
24. Dina Raye - Little White Diamonds
25. Pat Lewis - Can't Shake It Loose
26. Marie Gladness - Cops And Robbers
27. Doris Troy - But I Love Him
28. Roddie Joy - Every Breath I Take
29. Little Ann - Going Down A One Way Street
30. The Stylettes - You'll Go First
31. Christine Cooper - I Must Have You (Or No One)
Pat Two
1. Geraldine Taylor - Mother Sure Was Right
2. Mary Wells - Why Don't You Let Yourself Go?
3. Joanne King - My Baby Left Me
4. Monique - Never Let Me Go
5. Diane Cunningham - Party Time
6. Roddie Joy - Stop
7. Martha Smith - As I Watch You Walk Away
8. Rose Batiste - Sweetheart Darling
9. Tiffany Michel - Come Closer
10. Martha Smith - It Always Seems Like Summer
11. Judy Stone - Hello Faithless
12. Sandra Gee - I Love Him More And More (Each Day)
13. Devon - Put Me Down
14. Karen Small - To Get You Back Again
15. Judy Stone - 4,003,221 Tears From Now
16. Christine Cooper - Good Looks (They Don't Count)
17. Barbara Green - A Lover's Plea
18. Beverly Jones - Wait Til My Bobby Get's Home
19. Pat Lundy - Play It Again
20. Sandra Barry - We Were Lovers (When The Party Began)
21. Cathy & Cookie - That Man Of Mine
22. Gina Carroll - Bye-Bye Big Boy
23. Tammi Terrell - Sinner's Devotion
24. Tawny Reed - I Got A Feeling
25. The Results - Untie Me
26. Joy & The Sorrows - Tommy's House
27. The Kavettes - You Broke Your Promise
28. Beverly Jones - Heat Wave
29. The Wemarettes - Take Another Look At Me
30. The Adorables - Daddy Please
31. Fontella Bass - Free At Last
Part Three
1. Chevells - It's Goodbye
2. The Lollipops - Look What You Done Boy
3. Cholli Maye - You Will Never Get Away
4. Mary Wells - When Your Lover Comes Back
5. Little Cheryl - Yeh, Yeh, We Love 'Em All
6. Juanita Williams - Babe Boy
7. The Prizes - Summer's Here At Last
8. The Girlfriends - Jimmy Boy
9. The Girlfriends - Jimmy Boy
10. Sandra Phillips - You Succeeded
11. The Deltas - Don't Tell Anyone
12. Dimples - Dreaming Of You
13. Barbara Mercer - Hey
14. The Stylettes - Packing Up My Memories
15. Sandra Gee - Can't Get Him Out Of My Mind
16. Maxine Brown - Yesterday's Kisses
17. Maxime Davis - Before I Leave You
18. Debbie Rollins - He Really Loves Me
19. Debra Dion - Don't Bug Me Baby
20. The Pearlettes - The Duchess Of Earl
21. Janie Grant - And That Reminds Me
22. The Electrodes - Go Away
23. The Jelly Beans - Ain't Love A Funny Thing
24. The Bittersweets - Mark My Word
25. Bernadette Castro - A Girl In Love Forgives
26. The Bronzettes - Run, Run You Little Fool
27. Joyce Webb - It's Easier Said Than Done
28. Patti Austin - I've Given All My Love
29. Bronzettes - Hot Spot
30. The Dimples - Please Don't Be Angry With Me
31. Wendy & The Sunsets - I'll Make Him My Baby Tonight
32. VIPs - You Pulled A Fast One




Maravilha ! Thank You !
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteThank you..
ReplyDeleteThank you Dmitrich
ReplyDeleteThank You
ReplyDelete