Monday, June 09, 2025

VA - That Driving Beat : A Collection Of Rare Soul Recordings (1986) @ 320


Label: Soul Supply  – LPSS 101
Country: UK
The driving force behind the Big Beat in American Soul music, ran by Kev Roberts
"Soul Supply", was formed in 1984 to bring to the collector the best and rarest Soul/R&B products of the mid-1960's.
====================
01. Creation - I Get The Fever  (3:00)
02. Sunny And Sunliners - If I Could See You Now  (2:48)
03. Benny Curtis - Dirty Hearts  (2:46)
04. The Dynells - Call On Me  (2:08)
05. Don Varner - Tear Stained Face  (2:26)
06. Fabulous Ballads - The Right Track  (2:10)
07. The Soul Set - I Don't Want Her But I Need Her  (2:16)
08. The Servicemen - Connie  (2:25)
09. The Gems - I'll Be There  (2:19)
10. Otis Smith - Let Her Go  (2:46)
11. Flirtations - Stronger Than Her Love  (2:52)
12. Superlatives - I Still Love You  (2:41)
13. The Appreciations - I Can't Hide It  (2:33)
14. Younghearts - A Little Togetherness  (3:01)
15. Eddie Foster - I Never Knew  (2:30)
16. New Wanderers - This Man In Love  (2:45)



 

7 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.