The Boots
The Boots were a German Beat band from West-Berlin, active between 1964 and
1968.
In 2005 the band reformed for a reunion show at the Quasimodo club in Berlin.
Tracks;
01 Boots - Searching days (stereo).mp3
02 Boots - It's a man's man's man's world (stereo).mp3
03 Boots - I feel good (stereo).mp3
04 Boots - It was a private affair (stereo).mp3
05 Boots - I can not believe (stereo).mp3
06 Boots - Barefooting (stereo).mp3
07 Boots - Green onions (stereo).mp3
08 Boots - Alexander (stereo).mp3
09 Boots - Do you really know (stereo).mp3
10 Boots - Get out of my life woman (stereo).mp3
11 Boots - Don't fight it (stereo).mp3
12 Boots - I don't want to go on without you (stereo).mp3
13 boots - Comin' home (stereo).mp3
14 Boots - Out of sight (stereo).mp3

Thanks for the upgrade
ReplyDeleteNice one, thanks so much
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU
ReplyDeleteThank you.
ReplyDelete