The only time we seem to met up with old friends these days, are gigs and funerals. I can't stand up at gigs anymore, so it's usually just funerals. Rest easy Cor xx
How quickly the summers end How quickly the years fly by How quickly the minutes melt away In the hourglass of existence
You will always remain in my memory as an incredibly kind, selfless person and a true friend. We had long conversations, but never had the opportunity to shake hands... Thank you for everything you gave us all. We will remember. Rest in peace.
Dear Dmitrich, thanks to you, I had the pleasure and privilege of sharing many files with Cor Lucassen. Most of his files were in WAV format and always featured artwork of the highest quality. R.I.P., Cor Lucassen. The world of downloads has become much smaller with your passing.
Dear Dmitrich, thanks to you, I had the pleasure and privilege of sharing many files with Cor Lucassen. Most of his files were in WAV format and always featured artwork of the highest quality. Rest in peace, Cor Lucassen. The world of downloads has become much smaller with your passing.
I never had a very friendly relationship with you in all these 20 years, I'll be honest. I'm still in shock at the news. I hope that wherever you've gone, you find peace and are reunited with your loved ones. It's a heartfelt wish. Rest in peace, Cor.
Sad news. My deepest condolescents to his family. Cor was a very generous man who shared lots of good music always in top quality. Rest in peace my friend.
I'm shocked and deeply saddened to hear of his passing. It, to me appeared sudden and unexpected. Although we only ever communicaterd through this blog, I like to think I got to know and respect him just a bit. RIP Cor....
RULES : 1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please. 2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material. 3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.
My sincere condolences to you and his friends. Keep the faith, as they say in Northern Soul...
ReplyDeleteCor was a super-generous person. He introduced me to a lot of great music. I will be eternally grateful.
ReplyDeleteQue la tierra le sea leve!! Rest in Peace!!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear this. My deepest sympathies.
ReplyDeleteR.I.P. Cor Lucassen
ReplyDeleteUna lástima. Vayan mis condolencias a tí y a su familia.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteI am saddened by your sadness
ReplyDeleteRest In Peace COR.
ReplyDeleteRIP Cor... thanks for ALL!
ReplyDeleteMy sincere condolences on the passing of Cor. A great friend of music. RIP Cor.
ReplyDeletepensée pour toi et sa famille
ReplyDeleteA sad loss - R.I.P. my friend in music.
ReplyDeleteMy sincere condolences on the passing of your wonderful friend Cor. May he rest in peace.🌹🙏
ReplyDeleteSo Sorry To Hear This News. Please Accept My Condolences.
ReplyDeleteRIP Cor.I am thankful for many records I only could hear with a post here on this side.
ReplyDeleteThis is really sad, R.I.P. Cor and thanks for your amazing work in order to share with us all the great music files.
ReplyDeleteThe only time we seem to met up with old friends these days, are gigs and funerals. I can't stand up at gigs anymore, so it's usually just funerals. Rest easy Cor xx
ReplyDeleteHow quickly the summers end
ReplyDeleteHow quickly the years fly by
How quickly the minutes melt away
In the hourglass of existence
You will always remain in my memory as an incredibly kind, selfless person and a true friend. We had long conversations, but never had the opportunity to shake hands... Thank you for everything you gave us all. We will remember. Rest in peace.
Rest In Peace Cor.
ReplyDeleteI send my condolences. RIP Cor.
ReplyDeleteRIP Cor.. Ill see you up there soon..(Gazz)
ReplyDeleteRIP Cor ... Ill see you up there Soon..(Gazz)
ReplyDeleteSo sad ... Thank you Cor, for all those great psychedelic rock and other records that you've shared with us over all these years!
ReplyDeleteR.I.P. Cor Lucassen
ReplyDeleteSorry, to hear about his passing. R.I.P.
ReplyDeleteDear Dmitrich, thanks to you, I had the pleasure and privilege of sharing many files with Cor Lucassen. Most of his files were in WAV format and always featured artwork of the highest quality. R.I.P., Cor Lucassen. The world of downloads has become much smaller with your passing.
ReplyDeleteGoodbye Cor, may you rest in peace.
ReplyDeleteThis is very sad. Thanks Cor for the wonderful albums you generously shared for all these years.
ReplyDeleteSo sad to hear of his passing. Thanks for all those musics COR and may you rest in peace.
ReplyDeleteDear Dmitrich, thanks to you, I had the pleasure and privilege of sharing many files with Cor Lucassen. Most of his files were in WAV format and always featured artwork of the highest quality. Rest in peace, Cor Lucassen. The world of downloads has become much smaller with your passing.
ReplyDeleteRIP Cor.
ReplyDeleteRest bIn peace Cor. Thank for for sharing your life and music with us. It is a legacy you leave behind
ReplyDeleteRIP Cor
ReplyDeleteSo sad. Cor was a very generous person. Rest in peace
ReplyDeleteI never had a very friendly relationship with you in all these 20 years, I'll be honest. I'm still in shock at the news. I hope that wherever you've gone, you find peace and are reunited with your loved ones. It's a heartfelt wish. Rest in peace, Cor.
ReplyDeleteSo sad to hear about the terrible news of our friend Cor
ReplyDeleteRIP Cor
Wow. This is terrible. My condolences.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing the music - RIP Cor
ReplyDeleteR.I.P. Cor
ReplyDeleteDesperately sad news. Thank you Cor for your generosity over the years, and RIP. You will be much missed
ReplyDeleteSad news indeed. Forever in our thoughts. Rest easy Cor.
ReplyDeleteSad news. My deepest condolescents to his family. Cor was a very generous man who shared lots of good music always in top quality. Rest in peace my friend.
ReplyDeleteRIP Cor, & my condolences.
ReplyDeleteI'm shocked and deeply saddened to hear of his passing. It, to me appeared sudden and unexpected. Although we only ever communicaterd through this blog, I like to think I got to know and respect him just a bit. RIP Cor....
ReplyDeleteQuite a sudden and unexpected news, Rest in Peace COR... and thanks for the music and friendship :(
ReplyDelete