Monday, April 06, 2026

VA - The Great Lost Story Of Rock-A-Ballad (4 Cd's)


The Great Lost Story Of Rock-A-Ballad, Vol.1

01 - Clyde Stacy - So Young

02 - Joe South - It's Only You

03 - Bobby Crown - Your Conscience

04 - Royce Porter - Our Perfect Romance

05 - Carl Cherry - Baby Doll

06 - Buddy Covelle - I'll Go On Loving You

07 - The Phantom - Whisper Your Love

08 - Johnny Garmon - Since I Found You

09 - Larry Dowd & The Rock-A-Tones - Forbidden Love

10 - Jimmy Reagan - Lonely, Lonely Heart

11 - Jody Reynolds - The Fire Of Love

12 - Sanford Clark - Still As The Night

13 - Frank Evans - I'd Like To Start Again

14 - Rodney Scott - Bitter Tears

15 - Johnny Garner - Little Starry Eyes

16 - Allen Page - I Wish You Were Wishing

17 - Alvis Wayne - I'd Rather Be With You

18 - Derrell Felts - The Weeper

19 - Edwin Bruce - Part Of My Life

20 - Artie Dillon - Blue

21 - Bobby Williams - If Dreams Could Come True

22 - Bobby Edwards - Stranger To Me

23 - Bruce Turner - The Ideal Girl

24 - Chuck Sims - Life Isn't Long Enough

25 - Royce Porter - I End Up Crying

26 - Darryl Vincent - Because I Love You

27 - Joe South - My Fondest Memories

28 - Gene Watson - Life's Valley

29 - Jody Chastain - I've Waited Too Long

30 - Bobby Swanson - The Ballad Of Angel

31 - Billy Eldridge - My Blue Tears

The Great Lost Story Of Rock-A-Ballad, Vol.2

01 - Allen Page - Sugar Tree

02 - Jody Reynolds - A Tear For Jessie

03 - Larry O'Keefe - Love's Dream

04 - Bobby Bare - Another Love Has Ended

05 - Gene Dunlap - What Do I Want

06 - Troyce Key - Drown In My Own Tears

07 - Jackie Gotroe - Don't Treat Me This Way

08 - Eddie Cash - Land Of Promises

09 - Jackie Lee Cochran - Endless Love

10 - Bonnie Smith - It Hurts Me So

11 - Jimmy Donley - What Must I Do

12 - Chuck Wiley - Little Star, Little Star

13 - Jackie Morningstar - No Date

14 - Mel McGonnigle - Cheryl Baby

15 - Moonlighters - Glow Of Love

16 - Ric Cartey - My Heart Belongs to You

17 - Danny Stewart - Somewhere Along The Line

18 - Duane Schurb - You're A Fool

19 - Terry Daly - Why Did This Happen

20 - Phaetons - As You Know

21 - Blue Echoes - Debbie

22 - Jett Powers - Teen-Age Quarrel

23 - Bill Morrison - The One I Left Behind

24 - Bobby & Terry Caraway - Sweet Lies

25 - Gene Summers - I'll Never Be Lonely

26 - Jimmy Ford - We Belong Together

27 - Junior Dean - Surrender

28 - Larry Terry - Why Did She Go

29 - Vibes - Crying For You

30 - Bob Ehret - So Lonely

31 - Gene Morris - I've Got A Love

The Great Lost Story Of Rock-A-Ballad, Vol.3

01 - Andrew Nash - Wild One

02 - Jackie Lee Cochran - Georgia Lee Brown

03 - Billy Riley - Trouble Bound

04 - Johnnie Strickland - I've Heard That Line Before

05 - Roc LaRue - Teenage Blues

06 - Tony Casanova - The Grave

07 - Prowlers - Most Of All

08 - Harold Shutters - Blues Of A Broken Heart

09 - The Strikes - Come Back To Me

10 - Frank Deaton - My Love For You

11 - Road Runners - Rains

12 - Johnny Fortune - If You Love Me

13 - Sonny Cole - I Need A Lotta Lovin'

14 - Joey Castle - Wild Love

15 - Gene Watson - I'll Always Love You

16 - Bob Denton - On My Mind Again

17 - Darrell Rhodes - Prayer Of A Boy In Love

18 - Lynn Rowe - Last Date

19 - Don Ellis - A Woman's Love

20 - Eddy Clermont - My Love

21 - Jerry Dean - Don't Say Goodbye

22 - Jerry Martin - Lovely One

23 - Kenny Owen - Lovely One

24 - Kids From Texas - I'm So Lonely

25 - Mark Robinson - Want Me

26 - Mel Robbins - To Know You

27 - Orbits - Darlin'

28 - Johnnie Strickland - Don't Leave Me Lonely

29 - Don Head - Never Before

30 - Jimmy Stayton - Why Do You Treat Me This Way

The Great Lost Story Of Rock-A-Ballad, Vol.4

01 - Sonny Flaharty - Heartbreak Station

02 - Gene McKown - My Dream Girl

03 - Everett Pauley - The Gypsy

04 - Mac Curtis - The Low Road

05 - Steve Schulte - Too Blue To Cry

06 - Sleepy La Beef - Lonely

07 - Jack Rivers - I'm So Lonely

08 - Burrie Manso - My Story

09 - Johnny Clark & Playboys - Believe It Or Not

10 - Tooter Boatman - More & More (I Love You)

11 - Jimmy Crain - Will You Tell Me

12 - Neutrons - Sorrow At Sunset

13 - Brock Williams - Touch Of Perfection

14 - Dale Wright - Please Come Back

15 - Johnny Guidry - The Place

16 - Mike Cushman - Trophy Girl

17 - Lee McBride - Honest I Do

18 - Ersel Hickey - Lover's Land

19 - Russ Vestuto - What Can I Do

20 - Cruisers - You Made A Fool Out Of Me

21 - Dennis Roberts - Blue Carnation

22 - Johnny Duffett - Baby, Oh Baby

23 - Wesley Reynolds - Don't Say Goodbye

24 - Chuck Brooks - You Make Me Feel Mean

25 - Sam & Rusty - So Blue

26 - Ron Williams - Empty Feeling

27 - Dick D'agostin - I Let You Go

28 - Bob Perry - Blue Tears

29 - Marty Wilde - Afraid Of Love

30 - Keetie & The Kats - Dreamer's Romance

 With covers.

****

4 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.