Monday, May 10, 2021

Beat Club 40th Anniversary Addition Part 1

 



Part 1 of Beat Club 40th Anniversary Addition

Enjoy

The Herd - Paradise Lost (1968 )
Dave Davis-Susannah's Still (1968)
Nirvana-Pentehost Hotel (1968)
The Amen Corner-Bend Me Shape Me (1968)
Traffic-Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush (1968)
Manfred Mann-Mighty Quinn (1968)
Procol Harum- Quite Rightly So (1968)
The Hollies-Jennifer Eccles (1968)
The Herd-I Don't Want Our Loving To Die (1968)
Manfred Mann-My Name Is Jack (1968)
The Small Faces-Lazy Sunday (1968)
The Equals-Baby Come Back (1968)
Cupid's Inspiration-Yesterday Has Gone (1968)
The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown-Fire (1968)
Dave Dee & Co-Last Night (1968)
The Who-Magic Bus (1968)
The Easybeats- Good Times (1968)
The Spooky Tooth-The Weight (1968)
Blue Cheer-Summertime Blues (1968)
Barry Ryan-Enclose (1968) (Inc. In Beat-Club '69)
Simon Dupree & The Big Sound-Thinking About My Life (1968)
Tiny Tim-Top-Toe Thru' The Tulips With Me (1968)
The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band-I'm The Urban Spaceman (1968) (Inc. In Beat-Club '69)
Manfred Mann-Fox On The Run (1968)
Joe Cocker-With A Little Help From My Friends (1968) (Inc. In Beat-Club '69)
The Marmalade-Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da (1968)
The Beach Boys-Bluebirds Over The Mountains (1968)
The Flirtations-Nothing But A Heartache (1968)
The Cream-Strange Brew (1967) (Inc. In Beat -Club '67)
The Kinks-Waterloo Sunset (1967)

https://my.mail.ru/mail/dadiaigor/video/2247/2336.html


6 comments:

  1. Many thanks for the videos ! Good idea. I have not seen her yet. Whenever i have time. I'm looking forward. I think i saw some of them as a teenager.
    I can remember it must have been 1972. I saw Flo & Edi there. That made a big impression in me. A perverted appearance. A very different from the good English bands. It's a shame that this video is not included.
    But no matter, i'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, no link available ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello , I have no program to copy the link from the video.Is it please possible to give all who read your great side a download link for both videos of the Beat club.That would be great.Thanks Greetings Tom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will upload Part 1 and 2 in MP4 Format For all to D/load Soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, maybe I'm blind but I can't find a link. Neither for part 1 nor part 2. Can you help me, please. Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.