Saturday, May 01, 2021

Various Artists - Teenage Time Vol. 11



01 Cal Starr - Pain Of Love 
02 Unknown - Shake It Pretty Baby 
03 Bob Aceto - Old Enough 
04 Ken Owens & The Del Reys - You're For Me 
05 Bill Velline - Leave Me Alone 
06 Dante & His Friends - Now I Got You 
07 Dewell Everette - One More Kiss 
08 Hilton Knapp - Last Time 
09 Johnny Maestro - Fifty Million Heartbeats 
10 The Altones - Love Me Love Me 
11 Freddie Schaefer - Why Is It 
12 Ric Tanny - Phoebe 
13 Bobby Hart - The Girl I Used To Know 
14 The Barker Brothers - Tonight, Baby Tonight 
15 Bill Cecere - Day After Day 
16 Steve Alaimo - Unchained Melody 
17 Billy Lathrem - I Had A Dream 
18 Bobby Stuart - Go On And Cry 
19 Tony Bertolet - Vitamin You  
20 Wendell Nye - Tell Me How 
21 Tommy Reed - I Don't Want A Dream 
22 Johnny Wallin - Mandy 
23 The Nightlites - I Love You So 
24 Travis Pritchett - She Still Knows 
25 Johnny Angel - Without Her Heart 
26 Bobby Valenti - Let's Go Steady Again 
27 Bobby Lee - Let Me Not Be Wise 
28 Rodney Lay - It's All Over But The Crying 
29 The Premiers - Younger Than You 
30 The Countdowns - Find My Love  







 

2 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.