Say Thanks to Cor for this wonderful series
01 Steve Perry - Step By Step
02 Nelson Keene - Ocean Of Love
03 Ronny And The Satellites - Last Night I Dreamed
04 Clay Robbins - Angel Lips And Devil Eyes
05 Ray And Lamar - I'd Like To Know
06 The Roses - I Kissed An angel
07 Ray Campi - Hear What I Wanna Hear
08 The Duals - Nearest To My Heart
09 Gino & The Barons - Peggy
10 The Southlanders - Cheerleader
11 Ted Simon - There's No Love For Me
12 Ronnie Hawkins - Hay Ride
13 Jerry Mason - You Are Lonely
14 Bob E. Lee - Darling I Love You
15 Dale Hawkins - Someday One Day
16 Tom Carter And Ramrods - Teen Love
17 Gene Evans - Tell Me
18 Tony Dunning - Be My Girl
19 Rusty Draper - Ten Thousnad Years Ago
20 Barry Devorzon - Cora Lee
21 The Inventions - Row Boat
22 Bill Erwin - Too Young To Be Blue
23 Bob And Larry - I Never Dreamed
24 Frankie Lymon - The Only Way To Love
25 Bobby Helms - I Want To Be With You
26 The Tides - Little Carmen
27 The Cousins - Lonely Road
28 Richard Allen - Poetry In Motion
29 Rufus McKay - It's A Night For Love
30 Don Crawford - Uggly Duckling



Hi and thanks a lot for the great music you're posting. One question by the way. There is another great Teenage Series on the market called "Teen Town USA". I only have the Vol. 1-17 but there are a lot more. Do you think you're able to get these others too? Thanks in advance for your reply.
ReplyDeleteHi. We (Old Melodies) able to get your Vol. 1-17 ...?
ReplyDeleteHi, no problem, just tell where I have to send the copies and in what format (I have rar-files).
ReplyDeleteHi bigdee. I have this series from volumes 1 to 17, too. But with a bitrate of 192. If your bitrate is higher, it would not be bad at all .. Upload where it is more convenient for you (I would recommend WeTransfer) and the link can be placed in the CBox chat. I think many will thank you, including me ... Greetings.Dmitrich
DeleteHi Dmitrich, too bad I have the 17 volumes also only in a bitrate of 192. Maybe I'll find them in a higher bitrate on a different source. If yes I'll tell you.
ReplyDeleteGreetings bigdee
Thank you.
Deleteotima postagem gostei, seerá que tens musicas italianas, SanRemo, Gigliola cinquetti, Rita Pavone, etc
ReplyDelete