The Smoke - My
Friend Jack Eats Sugar Lumps. 3 CD Set.
Tracklist:
Disc 1:
1. My Friend Jack (Original Version)
2. We Can Take It
3. High In A Room
4. If The
Weather's Sunny
5. I Would If I
Could, But I Can't
6. Have Some More
Tea
7. Victor Henry's
Cool Book
8. It Could Be
Wonderful
9. Utterly Simple
10. Sydney Gill
11. Dreams Of
Dreams
12. My Birth
13. Ride Ride
Ride (Dick Turpin)
14. Guy Fawkes
15. Sugar Man
16. That's What I
Want
17. Jack Is Back
18. Shagalagalu
19. My Lullaby
Disc 2:
1. My Friend Jack (Single Version)
2. Gimme Good
Loving
3. Looking High
4. Waterfall
5. You Can't
catch Me
6. Wake Up
Cherylina
7. Don't Lead Me
On
8. I Wanna Make
It With You
9. It's getting
Closer
10. It's Just
Your way Of Lovin'
11. Keep A Hold
Of What You Got
12. She's A Liar
13. I Am Only
Dreaming
14. Universal
Vagrant
15. Some People
16. Battersea
Fair
17. Same Old Fat
Man
18. Hold On To
Everything You've Got
Disc 3:
1. My Friend Jack (1976 version)
2. She Put The
Hurt On Me
3. Like A Good
Man Should
4. Magic
5. Lady
6. Thus Spake
Alice (aka Utterly Simple)
7. Sydney Gill
(Diff. version)
8. Bring It All Back
Home
9. Time To Go #1
10. Time To Go #2
(Alt. version)
11. The Man With
One Leg
12. Old Feet New
Socks
13. Poor Little
Frogs
14. Sweet Wilfred
- A Rodent Of Note
15. Blown Away
16. Holiday Farm
17. Ring Me
18. She Put The
Hurt On Me
19. High In A
Room
20. My Friend
Jack


Wow! Thank you so much. Very kind of you.
ReplyDeleteI didn't imagine that the response to my comment would be this fast!
I am stunned. And very grateful for this post and the other one.
Thank you very much. Good collection.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the Goodie.
ReplyDeleteGreat post to complete my collection of this very good band! The first time I see this box. Many thanks.
ReplyDeleteThanks
ReplyDeleteNot all tracks are performed by The Smoke and tracks 2-15-2-18 are by an entirely unrelated Chords Five. Details are here https://www.discogs.com/release/8035995-The-Smoke-My-Friend-Jack-Eats-Sugar-Lumps-An-Anthology
ReplyDeleteThanks for the Smoke Anthology - will need to compare the two.
ReplyDeleteHello Dimitri are you able to please re-up as the Mediafire link has expired. Many thanks from Nick
ReplyDeleteThanks very much
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteĎakujem pekne moc ste ma potešili.
ReplyDeleteThanks very much for re-upping, & so promptly too. Much appreciated!!!
ReplyDelete